Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
No - I noticed that too - you only need 1 for each location - in this case 'Home' would be sufficient.

I have 2 - 1 for each 'Home' - works a treat.
Thankyou....
Amended:
Home on / general off.
?It still works....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Mine works perfect for what he’s trying to do with just a timer. I can guarantee it will fix his problem.
Could I just check when you say “it will fix the problem”. If I use a timer only and no profile, how will that guarantee starting at 0:30 and end by either reaching 4:30, or the 85% limit? Thanks.

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
Could I just check when you say “it will fix the problem”. If I use a timer only and no profile, how will that guarantee starting at 0:30 and end by either reaching 4:30, or the 85% limit? Thanks.
Won’t guarantee when it starts, but it will end at 4:30. When it starts is calculated by the car to reach your desired SOC at 4:30.

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Won’t guarantee when it starts, but it will end at 4:30. When it starts is calculated by the car to reach your desired SOC at 4:30.
That’s why I wanted to use a profile, so the start is also fixed. What I was hoping was only to charge within the 4 hours from 0:30. If the 85% was reached within this time it would stop. If not it would stop at 4:30 until the next day when the cycle would repeat until the car reached 85% charge.
That way I would only use the cheaper electricity rate.

So at the moment I’m not sure what I need to change to enable this?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
That’s why I wanted to use a profile, so the start is also fixed. What I was hoping was only to charge within the 4 hours from 0:30. If the 85% was reached within this time it would stop. If not it would stop at 4:30 until the next day when the cycle would repeat until the car reached 85% charge.
That way I would only use the cheaper electricity rate.

So at the moment I’m not sure what I need to change to enable this?
Please do as I have advised - profile and timer.