Pete C

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I work in cph and drive 30km to work. Getting your clever installed at home can be a bit tricky. You need seperate cabeling (3 fase) and 16 amp from your HFI relæ. If you want hidden cabling you need to pay ekstra. Make sure this is all done before you get the car as charging in the city is a no go, “fast” charging likewise. Clever can arrange for all of this, but they have a big backlog. But once it’s installed it’s super easy, works perfect and it’s great to “fill it up”.
I have plastic phobia, in this case it’s the standard bumper front and back i don’t like. Lot’s of good reading and pictures on that topic on this forum.
Driving a red Taycan with electric sound in cph is a “head turner”??
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Don't you get a charger free with the car? This is more than enough for home charging.

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
If you're not getting the bigger battery then presumably you're not doing much highway driving? In which case the acoustic glass is a bit pointless. The bigger battery is the only option that will actually increase the value at resale.

The metal roof will look awesome in red. I would delete the pano roof, acoustic glass and sport chrono to get the bigger battery.

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Honestly, if you can find a way to swing it. Get the Battery Plus. You could find yourself quite constrained if you are doing anything more than short trips.
Sponsored