Aftermarket wheels for Taycan

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
And here is what I did for the winter wheel-tire set. Got 20" AEZ wheels (Panama dark). These are exactly the same center bore and bolt seating (no need for additional hardware). Put P Zero on them. Price was lower than what I would need to pay for the 19" Porsche set - which I really don't like the look.

Perhaps less exotic than other examples here, but I think very good for winter. Once I get a little time with them I will report the range.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p42.jpg

UroDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
812 Superfast; AMG GT 53; Taycan 4S; DB11
Country flag
Hi, just to confirm - the Panarama and Taycan bolt pattern and bolt size / length are the same? That opens up a lot of possibilities!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So far, these are what we have listed in the thread:
Champion Motorsport
HRE
Anrky
Techart
Rohana

Momo is listed too but interestingly the picture posted isn’t available and what they do have doesn’t look to fit… would have to look closer at the shift in width and offset to know for sure.

What else are people seeing out there in the wild? Any thoughts on the manufacturing process?

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Champion Motorsport
HRE
Anrky
Techart
Rohana

Momo is listed too but interestingly the picture posted isn’t available and what they do have doesn’t look to fit… would have to look closer at the shift in width and offset to know for sure.

What else are people seeing out there in the wild? Any thoughts on the manufacturing process?
Concaver Wheels

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan Screenshot_20201019-210632

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan Screenshot_20201019-210518

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Champion Motorsport
HRE
Anrky
Techart
Rohana

See AEZ just above in the page. There is a post with Momos on the "ready for winter" thread

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
See AEZ just above in the page. There is a post with Momos on the "ready for winter" thread
I looked at the AEZ page and only saw a single wheel so didn't include it but you're right. It's not a brand I'm familiar with so they may have other options that aren't obvious from my quick check.

Man, that Momo is weird... I wonder if it's a difference of what's in the shops vs. what's shown on their site... or perhaps US has different options than the ROW. Those just don't show as an option on their website.

I should have mentioned BBS too. I haven't looked but I believe BBS is who manufactures some of the OEM wheels for Porsche so probably a good chance they have options.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
O.Z. (see TireRack info below)

Availability: 12/15/20

Cancel
O.Z.
HYPER XT HLT

• Front: 20x9
  • Finish: Star Graphite w/Machined Lip
Qty
Price Each
Item(s) Total
For 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
$607.75
$1,215.50

Free Shipping

Availability: Special Order

O.Z.
HYPER XT HLT

• Rear: 20x11
  • Finish: Star Graphite w/Machined Lip
Qty
Price Each
Item(s) Total
For 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
$649.29
$1,298.58

Included Hardware
No wheel installation hardware is included with this wheel.
The wheels you chose are engineered to use Original Equipment lug hardware and therefore lug hardware is not included with your order.
Important Notes: TPMS sensors are not currently available from Tire Rack. Reuse OE bolts.
Free Shipping

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the 21” aero blades and they are amazing! But I need winter tires for all the snow we get here. Any recommendations on 21” snow tires to put on these wheels?

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have the 21” aero blades and they are amazing! But I need winter tires for all the snow we get here. Any recommendations on 21” snow tires to put on these wheels?
I don't know that you're going to find 21" winters... Blizzaks for example I believe stop at 20" so if you need winters for sure then you may be looking at a winter wheel set. I usually run a smaller wheel and tire setup in the winters. Part of the reason I went with the 20" default on the Taycan so I can repurpose them for winters once I decide on a better set of 21" wheels for the rest of the year. Granted, I generally just run all'season in the winter. For the few decent dumps of snow we get the all seasons have always done well.

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
I put Pirelli w270 sottozero series 2.... these tires are the unique winter tyres whit speed limit of 270 km/hr, all the others are <240km/kr
Tomorrow i post some picture.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I put Pirelli w270 sottozero series 2.... these tires are the unique winter tyres whit speed limit of 270 km/hr, all the others are <240km/kr
Tomorrow i post some picture.
Interesting. 21’s? I did a configuration for my Turbo with 21’s and the Pirelli didn’t come up as an option.

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
Interesting. 21’s? I did a configuration for my Turbo with 21’s and the Pirelli didn’t come up as an option.
Is not on the porsche tyre list but is legal (here in italy) because respect all the indication of the car manufacturer.
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 7EDEC82C-FE1D-41DA-916B-D8D756B4884F
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 1C9E8CAC-0D3D-4C5E-8443-BB2DE02FEAC7
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 1F5371A5-D656-4F5F-A822-3ADCFF83B609

Last edited: