All Aboard Felicity Ace!

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Still empty

Weird hopefully you get an update soon- my date also changed to 12/10 for step completion there. Our dates have been in lockstep so far but then you beat me to the emden arrival step and now mines is ahead of you on this step.

From everything I’ve read here TYD gets much less reliable from here on out so hopefully by Friday we are all finally sailing outta there and get to start using some of the other fun tools to track.
Sponsored

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Mine will be on FA going to Davisville. Will be watching closely. Still showing a 12/31 dealer delivery.

Porsche Taycan All Aboard Felicity Ace! 818954E1-1F3C-4630-837F-1EC073F58BB5

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Any idea of Jacksonville port arrivals?
In the past, it has been 6 days from arriving in Davisville to arriving in Jax. But Christmas is in there, so I’d count on it taking a little longer. FYI, ours is getting on a car carrier as soon as it arrives and heads to Naples! Maybe we’ll cross paths.

Reactions: JGF

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
I would not be surprised if Felicity Ace sits for a few days to wait out a storm. There’s a bomb cyclone with Cat 4 winds developing over the next few days In the North Atlantic. VERY high winds and waves from the west.
Porsche Taycan All Aboard Felicity Ace! 7BA420E2-E838-47DE-9713-AA150794DC6A

OP
OP

TaycanCT4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I would not be surprised if Felicity Ace sits for a few days to wait out a storm. There’s a bomb cyclone with Cat 4 winds developing over the next few days In the North Atlantic. VERY high winds and waves from the west.
7BA420E2-E838-47DE-9713-AA150794DC6A.jpeg
Love the weather report - excited to set sail!!

@menzz - did you make it onboard?!

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Interesting view from FleetMon showing almost all ships have moved out of the area of the “hurricane” In the North Atlantic. Hopefully this clears soon and FA can get on the way.
Porsche Taycan All Aboard Felicity Ace! 5D56E58F-CCDB-4F68-952F-36AC3E04D4C1

websterama

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order
Country flag
How accurate is TYD at this stage? My car has been at Emden since Nov 19 in stage 8, and the stage 9 post says it's meant to be on the Felicity Ace. But it hasn't actually updated to say it's moved to that stage or anything. Maybe it lags reality or maybe I'm stuck on a dock :(

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
How accurate is TYD at this stage? My car has been at Emden since Nov 19 in stage 8, and the stage 9 post says it's meant to be on the Felicity Ace. But it hasn't actually updated to say it's moved to that stage or anything. Maybe it lags reality or maybe I'm stuck on a dock :(
Mine is the same. Arrived Nov 18, due to be ON Felicity Ace Dec 10, but I don’t expect it to update until the boat has left the dock.

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
TYD hasn’t updated yet. Freaking out a bit :D
we’re not leaving without Menzz! Hopefully we all get the update we are looking for tonight at some point.

edit:

gonna continue on with my weekend and just pretend my TYD didnt just update from 12/31 to 1/21…

Last edited:

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Mine is the same. Arrived Nov 18, due to be ON Felicity Ace Dec 10, but I don’t expect it to update until the boat has left the dock.
TYD for me on 12/2 told me that I was on the Asteria Leader and the Boat left later that same day. However, like many other people have reported, all other information including when the Boat was leaving was very inaccurate. In addition, again as others have reported, the future info is off by a month. I now only rely on the outside shipping sites. Ironically the one part of TYD still working is the map which pretty accurately shows exactly where the ship is in the middle of the Ocean.

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
No question about the accuracy of TYD. I use a combo of what it is saying and outside sites. TYD says mine’s leaving on 12/10 on FA. VW shipping schedule and RI port schedule are consistent (assuming we leave the port on FA).

OP
OP

TaycanCT4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Recently updated with est. arrival time in Halifax... looks like it'll be slightly delayed but must be leaving soon!!
Porsche Taycan All Aboard Felicity Ace! Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 11.11.46 AM
Sponsored