Am I the first with this OTA?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks for the answer. I followed instructions on YouTube and I made a reset. But I have the same problem: the message remains in green and if I click on that it says there is in the car an active process… did anybody had my same problem? I can’t find any solutions, I tried also to contact porsche service but they can’t help me! Thanks so much
Another way to reset things is to turn off ignition/operational readiness, exit and lock the car, take your key fobs with you and keep key fobs at least 10 meters away from the car for 30 minutes. As long as key fobs are close to the car, the car is still "active".
Sponsored

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks for the answer. I followed instructions on YouTube and I made a reset. But I have the same problem: the message remains in green and if I click on that it says there is in the car an active process… did anybody had my same problem? I can’t find any solutions, I tried also to contact porsche service but they can’t help me! Thanks so much
The next step would be to disconnect the 12v battery for a hard reset.

Failing that a trip to the dealer.

Snyder85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Another way to reset things is to turn off ignition/operational readiness, exit and lock the car, take your key fobs with you and keep key fobs at least 10 meters away from the car for 30 minutes. As long as key fobs are close to the car, the car is still "active".
Ok, but how can I start the upload if I’m outside the car? I can’t understand what this active process is. I also tried to remain inside the car switching it off, without no music, no cables for the mobile connected, no air conditioning activated. I’m sure I’m forgetting a passage…

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ok, but how can I start the upload if I’m outside the car? I can’t understand what this active process is. I also tried to remain inside the car switching it off, without no music, no cables for the mobile connected, no air conditioning activated. I’m sure I’m forgetting a passage…
The goal is to "reset" the vehicle so that you can then later do the update successfully. The "reset" may clear the active process & whatever is causing the update to fail. Once the reset is completed, then get back into the car and follow instructions for doing the update.
Step 1: "reset" the car.
Step 2: try the update again.

If this reset method - exit the car, etc for 30 minutes - does not work to allow you to do the update, then the next step would be to do a hard reset, as was mentioned above, which is done by briefly disconnecting the 12 volt battery. There is a post in the forum which describes how to do the battery disconnect.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Clear the active process issue first - either engineering reset method or 12v battery disconnect.

When the message is cleared your pending OTA will refresh and you will be provided with the installation instructions. Follow these. The update will only start once you've completed these steps, power off the car, exit the car and lock. The process then starts. Leave the car for the prescribed time - 15 mins / 30 mins whatever - to give the update time to process.

Return to the car and all should be good.
Sponsored