Any recommended independent Porsche mechanics in South Bay who are experienced on Taycans?

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Anybody have recommendations for independent Porsche service/repair shops in the South Bay (Santa Clara, Saratoga, Los Gatos, San Jose etc.) who have experience working on Taycans and have proven trustworthy? Thanks!
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
BR Racing is where I'd start - they will at least be honest about if they can or can no fix something (in my experience) - but given how little Porsche itself knows about these cars in their service network I still think you're stuck with the dealer network.

https://www.brrperformance.com/

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm in Florida and I wasn't able to find any independent shops that could access the Taycan to reset the service indicator. They would need a fancy Porsche tester.
Brake flush & wheel alignment I've been able handle on my own. I had to pay my dealer for an "inspection" to reset the service indicator after showing proof of the brake flush.

OP
OP

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
BR Racing is where I'd start - they will at least be honest about if they can or can no fix something (in my experience) - but given how little Porsche itself knows about these cars in their service network I still think you're stuck with the dealer network.

https://www.brrperformance.com/
Thanks! Went to BR Racing Los Gatos. Pretty efficient, no nonsense, and actually lower cost than the dealership. Plus lot of fancy eye candy on 4 wheels parked around. 😁
Sponsored