bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
I agree! The CT does everything and is practical to boot. Hauling 4 people to the slopes through 12” of snow, no problem. Pulling 1.8g on the track while slammed in sports+, yes. Comfortable and silent for a daily, I have no guilt flooring it’s every chance I get.

Porsche Taycan Autotrader.ca 2023 Best Wagon: Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 7142D4D5-F466-47E3-A8DC-EBFFA709DDF1
Porsche Taycan Autotrader.ca 2023 Best Wagon: Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 3F74746F-0314-4781-A3A7-154AA16E4957
Porsche Taycan Autotrader.ca 2023 Best Wagon: Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 315AF788-40BF-447C-877C-17224E2B5DF2

P.S. @RLee nice avatar, Mosport was my home track.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I agree! The CT does everything and is practical to boot. Hauling 4 people to the slopes through 12” of snow, no problem. Pulling 1.8g on the track while slammed in sports+, yes. Comfortable and silent for a daily, I have no guilt flooring it’s every chance I get.

7142D4D5-F466-47E3-A8DC-EBFFA709DDF1.jpeg

Just trying to make out your colour from the top pic. Ice Grey or Frozen Buried? 😅

Great photos showing your Taycan being used as intended though.......certainly no garage queen.

Just hope the detailing brigade dont see them....as they may need to lie down in a quiet room.

Granola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4 Avant Quattro
Country flag
Is that the same actual car in all three pictures?
At least they are all Cross Turismos without the plastic wheel arches, but that middle one looks so blue? Is it Dolomite Silver Metallic?

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Different coloured side indicators and wheels too...

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Is that the same actual car in all three pictures?
At least they are all Cross Turismos without the plastic wheel arches, but that middle one looks so blue? Is it Dolomite Silver Metallic?
Yes, it is Dolomite silver. I’ve got a couple different sets of shoes depending on the occasion.

OP
OP
RLee

RLee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Turismo, Tesla M3P, Solstice GXP
Country flag
[/QUOTE]
I completed Porsche Master level on Mosport and on ice track at Mecaglisse: Motorsport complex and race track Quebec

We had a Taycan autocross competition at Mosport, I didn't do very well maybe last of all the participants.

I would like to drive each Taycan Model back to back on a track to feel how much difference there is in the suspension tuning.