Jguadal

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Hi. I have a 2022 Taycan RWD. I received the car in February 2022. Originally the autonomy of the car when I charged the car was 240 miles at 100% charged. Suddenly last week the car reduced the miles to 178 miles at 100%. Before this problem appear, the car was in the dealer 2 weeks and the problem showed up when I received the car. So I understand this is not a problem related to the speed or the way that I am driving the car. Have you see this problem before?
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Why it was 2 weeks at dealer?
UPdate?
If so, there are plenty of comments related with that “feature”

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It was 2 weeks due to 2 re-called.
The recent software updates have forced some car batteries into re-learning mode. Range will recover but may take several weeks (I had the same issue).

Despite what the battery range estimate is you can ignore for now whilst the re-learning does its thing. Your actual range will likely be unaffected.

OP
OP
Jguadal

Jguadal

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
The recent software updates have forced some car batteries into re-learning mode. Range will recover but may take several weeks (I had the same issue).

Despite what the battery range estimate is you can ignore for now whilst the re-learning does its thing. Your actual range will likely be unaffected.
Thanks!1

OP
OP
Jguadal

Jguadal

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag

Quick question. How many weeks did you have to wait until the car recovery the original range?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Quick question. How many weeks did you have to wait until the car recovery the original range?
It was around a month. It took 2 weeks for recuperation to activate over the same period.

It may also be influenced by the number of charging sessions which in my case was around 6 or so.

Bad timing really as with winter approaching and a low ambient temperature range was also declining in any event.

Overall I would say I'm back to where I was for estimated range but no increase.

100% suggests 238 - 230 miles.

I have a MY21 4S.
Sponsored