Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Bit stuck!
Car plugged in at home on 52%.
General profile is 85%.

it won’t charge and the direct charge option is grey in car and app.

Car and app both saying ‘The Porsche Charging Planner is active. This means that the battery is already fully charged’

I can’t see I have any charge planner running in app or car, but maybe I’m looking in wrong place. Help!

Porsche Taycan Car won't charge. "Porsche charging planner active, battery is fully charged" 06EAB055-8658-4A1D-AC52-6A19A79ABE95
Porsche Taycan Car won't charge. "Porsche charging planner active, battery is fully charged" B5D0CF27-23EB-4B82-9382-695187A99E0C
Porsche Taycan Car won't charge. "Porsche charging planner active, battery is fully charged" 0D78829A-CC28-41B0-8425-8E24E1C90C7A

Porsche Taycan Car won't charge. "Porsche charging planner active, battery is fully charged" 8532D34E-0074-4971-A4DB-84131E17A9C2

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had the same message. It occurred while I had a destination/route active in the nav unit and was trying to charge at the same time. Car would not charge at home. Once I removed the destination from the nav unit ("stop" in nav unit), charging could occur.

OP
OP
BigBob

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks.
I’d been mucking around with car satnav on way to a charger on way home. Normally use Waze but wanted to do the battery warm up thing. Set the charger as destination and went there and pretty sure nothing active in car satnav now.

obviously linked I guess and it must think I’m on the way somewhere. Seems very dumb if it’s intended functionality.

OP
OP
BigBob

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Took the car out last night, no route planning active as far as i can discern (I had waze running which cancels car satnav anyway - i think?). Plugged into home AC, Allowed me to charge to 44% only. The charge screen in the car did also have a message at the top telling me the time the car would be ready to drive, which was in 30 mins or so - which is how long it allowed charging.

Direct charge tab remains grey in the car and the 'porsche planner active' message still popping up on the app if you try to press direct charge on that.

Anyone have any good ideas as i can't see anything to 'cancel' in the satnav - maybe looking at the wrong bit.

Ta.

UPDATE - Fixed with the 2 finger salute re-boot of the PCM. For some reason it wouldn't charge past 44%, which is my default target arrival charge in the charging planner. Gremlins i guess.
Sponsored

Last edited: