lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
My freeze date moved from September 15 to September 29 and today I went to my dealer to ask for changes and potential consequences.
He said that changing the current configuration may impact the already scheduled production date.
I’m wondering if a change prior to the freeze point should have any impact?
Sponsored

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
I changed mine yesterday and the freeze point moved from the 3rd to the 16th. My eta moved back 2 weeks as well. Ive also had my order in since the 1st week of July. Sucks..

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
My freeze date moved from September 15 to September 29 and today I went to my dealer to ask for changes and potential consequences.
He said that changing the current configuration may impact the already scheduled production date.
I've been told the same back in April, so I left configuration as it was...
The car has been assembled on July 16, so I'm pretty sure that it was just a dealer, who didn't want to make any changes.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I made some changes yesterday and the same thing happened to me. But I think the system might have just been updated at end of month. I made changes earlier in the month and nothing changed on the Delivery date. Anyway I expected the Car to be 2-6 weeks late. My freeze date moved yesterday from 10/15-10/29 and then to 10/27 this morning. My original freeze date was 10/29.

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
Seeing weird things on our tracker. Our freeze date moved everytime we changed something which is understandable but yesterday our freeze date moved again, without any changes. The tracker said something changed but it wasn't from us so maybe Porsche is changing things for the new MY and it's affecting out build?

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Seeing weird things on our tracker. Our freeze date moved everytime we changed something which is understandable but yesterday our freeze date moved again, without any changes. The tracker said something changed but it wasn't from us so maybe Porsche is changing things for the new MY and it's affecting out build?
My Freeze date has moved 7 times in 6 weeks. During that time I’ve made 3 changes. Overall its 4 days earlier than the original date(10/29). I don’t think it means anything other than there will be some delays. So I don’t drive myself crazy I’m assuming the Car will be 2-8 weeks late. Maybe more. When GM announces they are shutting down production for 7-10 days you know there are problems. When you look at the delays RIVIAN and Lucid have had,years, it doesn’t seem so bad. I realize they are both new Companies.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
@Bella : IMHO, delay of (only) 2-8 weeks is very optimistics.
it’s a big question, when chip shortage will end during this year….then, we don’t know how covid19 will affect everything during this winter, etc….
my dealer has additional allocations, but they are not signing contracts with delivery before Q2, end of Q2.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
My TYD tracker has also been acting funny toward the end of August. Original freeze date was 8/27. Got pushed to 9/1 and build was pushed a week to 9/17.

The freeze date came and went without issue. Then yesterday the tracker said freeze date was 9/2 and order date was 9/3.

Not sure what is going on but the car is being built later this month with delivery in November. Hopefully.
Sponsored