Charger North London fitting

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hey.

Does anyone know of a reputable company to fit a single phase charger in North London (block of flats-permission by freeholder has been granted)

Thanks
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hey.

Does anyone know of a reputable company to fit a single phase charger in North London (block of flats-permission by freeholder has been granted)

Thanks
Andersen’s - top job and also recommended by Porsche UK. There may be a waiting list though. They offer remote survey’s too for pricing etc.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I’m in North London, and I’ve contacted Andersen and the EO Mini Pro 2. Both work with Octopus Energy’s Go tariff.

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
I am based in NW London and used Elecology to fit a Zappi in my garage. My installation was tricky and some companies said that I would need to get another electrician to run the cabling (including Andersen). Elecology were brilliant did a fantastic job on the cabling and charger installation. They were also cheaper than other quotes I had and they handled all the government grant paperwork. I would highly recommend them.

Elecology can supply any charger, including Andersen, but I went for a Zappi since it was a little cheaper, had good reviews and would be located inside my garage so I didn't need the looks of the Andersen. I would avoid Podpoint chargers since I have read they can have issues and their customer support isn't very good. You may also want to consider just installing a commando plug instead and then plug in your Porsche charger. It will be just as quick as any other charger and will save you a few hundred pounds in case you move.

OP
OP
Taycanturbolondon

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am based in NW London and used Elecology to fit a Zappi in my garage. My installation was tricky and some companies said that I would need to get another electrician to run the cabling (including Andersen). Elecology were brilliant did a fantastic job on the cabling and charger installation. They were also cheaper than other quotes I had and they handled all the government grant paperwork. I would highly recommend them.

Elecology can supply any charger, including Andersen, but I went for a Zappi since it was a little cheaper, had good reviews and would be located inside my garage so I didn't need the looks of the Andersen. I would avoid Podpoint chargers since I have read they can have issues and their customer support isn't very good. You may also want to consider just installing a commando plug instead and then plug in your Porsche charger. It will be just as quick as any other charger and will save you a few hundred pounds in case you move.
Thank you for that I will contact Elecology today. I personally use my Porsche charger in my (shared) underground parking on a 3pin and that suffices for me.

This is for an Etron Sportback I am buying for my son’s mother. Although the Audi comes with the equivalent charger I think explaining the situation to the management company where she lives will be easier if the whole unit was fitted.

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thank you for that I will contact Elecology today. I personally use my Porsche charger in my (shared) underground parking on a 3pin and that suffices for me.

This is for an Etron Sportback I am buying for my son’s mother. Although the Audi comes with the equivalent charger I think explaining the situation to the management company where she lives will be easier if the whole unit was fitted.
+1 for Elecology (who installed my Andersen), great guys who did a fantastic job at my place and made the OLEV grant a doddle.

[Andersen contracted them to install my unit, I believe Andersen sub contract to third party installers]
Sponsored