First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi there.
I had my first issue today, trying to charge the car back home. I had a longer drive today using the charging planner. Charged to 80% at an ionity. The charging planner wanted me to go for 90%. Maybe that caused the issue, if it is one actually.

Back in the Garage I plugged in the 11kw cable.The car told me that charging ended (Ladevorgang abgeschlossen). Trying to press direct charging lead to the Message That direct charging is not possible because the charging planner is active. Changing to charging profiles it also showed charging planner active.

Switching to Nav and turning the charging planneroff in roue options didn’t help. Neither did switching the car off, locking it, waiting...

I than tried the two finger on top right corner tip, rebooting out of the engineering mode. It first showed the charging planner active again but then - no idea why- it disappeared and everything was working properly again.

Did anyone ever had this problem? Did I do something wrong or is it a bug?
Greetings from Germany
Sponsored

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Sounds like a bug! But what’s the two finger thing? It’s a way to reboot the PCM? That would be good to know.

OP
OP
AlexPx

AlexPx

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sounds like a bug! But what’s the two finger thing? It’s a way to reboot the PCM? That would be good to know.
I’ve read about it in this forum. Seems to reboot the pcm.
After touching the top right corner of the main screen with two fingers the screen gets black and the system restarts in a kind of engenieering mode. You can leave the mode and this seems to reboot the system.

Redders

First Name
Antony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Mercedes E240 Est, BMW 420d Sport Conv
Country flag
Hi there.
I had my first issue today, trying to charge the car back home. I had a longer drive today using the charging planner. Charged to 80% at an ionity. The charging planner wanted me to go for 90%. Maybe that caused the issue, if it is one actually.

Back in the Garage I plugged in the 11kw cable.The car told me that charging ended (Ladevorgang abgeschlossen). Trying to press direct charging lead to the Message That direct charging is not possible because the charging planner is active. Changing to charging profiles it also showed charging planner active.

Switching to Nav and turning the charging planneroff in roue options didn’t help. Neither did switching the car off, locking it, waiting...

I than tried the two finger on top right corner tip, rebooting out of the engineering mode. It first showed the charging planner active again but then - no idea why- it disappeared and everything was working properly again.

Greetings from Germany
Hi Alex
Did this recur? I have this same problem but in my case it’s persisting.
Regards

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi there.

Greetings from Germany
I have exactly this issue after arriving home on 4% having ignored all it’s suggested charging stops. I can’t seem to break out of it either.

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Another bug - it thinks it’s already charged, but it’s still going up, and I can’t adjust it. No idea where it’s going to stop, maybe 100% :(

Porsche Taycan Charging Planner blocks charging 08353030-A8DC-4E03-A04F-F229EC28505C

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Most odd.

Do you have any active timers or profiles?

I suspect it took some minutes for the original Ionity stops to be cleared down and had the car been left for a while (not minutes) it may have cleared. Still a bug I'd say as you'd expect a reset / cancellation once the NAV is stopped and all charging dependencies cleared down after that.

I use PIRM all the time but not to tell me where to charge as the database doesn't list the DC units I would use without going well out of my way.
Sponsored