Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
Anyone thought of getting a 'stealth/satin' wrap on the cherry red? Curious what that would look like...

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Picked up my CT4S last week. Love how the paint really pops in the sun!
Been driving it around "naked" over the holiday break but it will go in for PPF Monday week.

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club ss (2022-01-02 at 03.54.36)

ICE Lotus Emira, I was looking for something a little more "raw" and wanted to have one final ICE sport car. But love very much my Taycan
Enjoy! I have enjoyed 3 Lotus (2 Evoras, upon which the Emira is based) and they are definitely very unique cars.

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
ICE Lotus Emira, I was looking for something a little more "raw" and wanted to have one final ICE sport car. But love very much my Taycan
The Emira looks a sensational car, hope you enjoy it ?

Reactions: TIM

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Well, I've earned my moniker of 'FrozenRobert' once again.

Today on the drive home it was -27 C, and quite a challenge with the icy roads.

Here's some photos of my 4S braving the horrific weather -- and the white stuff you see in the photos is the blasts of Arctic wind throwing the -27 C snow sideways...

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2600
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2605

Here's the external temperature according to the Taycan...

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2607

This is a photo of the driving conditions. You can't see the lanes and the roads are 100% covered in ice. Yikes.

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2614

The car even with All Season tires was amazing. The weight + low centre of gravity makes it immune to even these awful conditions. But there was a calculated 40% decrease in range. Even when charged to 85%, I didn't get anywhere near 250km of range. Interesting.

Wakesurfer

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2023 YukonXL, 2024 Macan S
Country flag
Well, I've earned my moniker of 'FrozenRobert' once again.

Today on the drive home it was -27 C, and quite a challenge with the icy roads.

Here's some photos of my 4S braving the horrific weather -- and the white stuff you see in the photos is the blasts of Arctic wind throwing the -27 C snow sideways...

IMG_2600.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg

Here's the external temperature according to the Taycan...

IMG_2607.jpeg

This is a photo of the driving conditions. You can't see the lanes and the roads are 100% covered in ice. Yikes.

IMG_2614.jpeg

The car even with All Season tires was amazing. The weight + low centre of gravity makes it immune to even these awful conditions. But there was a calculated 40% decrease in range. Even when charged to 85%, I didn't get anywhere near 250km of range. Interesting.
Very NICE color (mine is Cherry Metallic as well ?) but seeing your pics makes me think that living in Texas is not so bad..........................?.............signed...........Not Frozen Bob

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Another interesting day of Taycan 4S vs Arctic Blast 2022.

Here's the morning drive on 05 Jan 2022:

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2626

Here's the forecast for this week ... brrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2625

Here's my valiant steed, ready by a giant snow bank:

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2629

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2632

At -30 C the entire electrical system is under duress. I can subjectively "feel" the car complaining. The regen system is making odd noises, the front fascia motorized vents are groaning, the internal battery system (high voltage) is making odd sounds. And range is max at ~ 250-260km (about 162 miles), even with 85% charge and conditioning. Hmm.

If I turn on all the heating stuff (seats, warm air circ., heated steering wheel etc.) I can watch the range drop by the second. So I've put the car into RANGE mode and ECO for the HVAC. It helps.

But Stuttgart said they drove this in Sweden under the same conditions, so I'm holding them to their word that this car is 100% capable under any extreme climactic conditions.

And man, it is STILL so much fun to drive... :)

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Another interesting day of Taycan 4S vs Arctic Blast 2022.

Here's the morning drive on 05 Jan 2022:

IMG_2626.jpeg

Here's the forecast for this week ... brrrrrrrrr!!!!!

IMG_2625.jpeg

Here's my valiant steed, ready by a giant snow bank:

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

At -30 C the entire electrical system is under duress. I can subjectively "feel" the car complaining. The regen system is making odd noises, the front fascia motorized vents are groaning, the internal battery system (high voltage) is making odd sounds. And range is max at ~ 250-260km (about 162 miles), even with 85% charge and conditioning. Hmm.

If I turn on all the heating stuff (seats, warm air circ., heated steering wheel etc.) I can watch the range drop by the second. So I've put the car into RANGE mode and ECO for the HVAC. It helps.

But Stuttgart said they drove this in Sweden under the same conditions, so I'm holding them to their word that this car is 100% capable under any extreme climactic conditions.

And man, it is STILL so much fun to drive... :)
What province and city are you in?