Colour Choice soon

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
4 Cross Turismo. Have to make my colour choice soon and can't make up my mind if I go for Gentian Blue Metallic or Cherry Metallic. What do you think.
Those two colors are the best colors that Porsche offers on the Taycan…at least in isolation. Both are beautiful to look at in person. They offer depth and interest that sets them apart. The key is the rest of the spec. I had the blue on a Macan a few years ago and I couldn’t stop looking at it. If you are torn, I would go with the one that best works with your preferred interior, wheels, trim package. Know that either way, you will have chosen an excellent paint color.

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Looked at and drove a Cherry Red 4S CT and as others have said, the color did not grab me. I would go Gentian Blue given these two color choices, but color is a personal preference.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
I have been alternating colour choices between blue and red coloured cars since I owned my first car.

So as the Taycan was destined to be a “blue” choice this time, of course it had to be Gentian Blue. Luckily my wife agreed 😍