Connect App - Climate Control

848EVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone now how to reduce the countdown timer on the Connect App for Climate Control? Mine seems to set for 1 hour so my car won't be at the desired temperature for 1 hour.

If I decide I want to drive my car in 15 minutes can't I just tell it to preheat/precool now?
Sponsored

jheard

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MXP100D. Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone now how to reduce the countdown timer on the Connect App for Climate Control? Mine seems to set for 1 hour so my car won't be at the desired temperature for 1 hour.

If I decide I want to drive my car in 15 minutes can't I just tell it to preheat/precool now?
Watching this for an answer

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag

Have a look in the Good to Know app.

I think you have misunderstood how the climate control is supposed to work. The 60 minutes is the time the precool/ heat will run once you turn it on. Here is a screenshot.
Porsche Taycan Connect App - Climate Control 59EDC6D1-7F57-4AEE-AE9E-E76B0B61D54E
Sponsored