First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Posting in case others have this issue.

Had no connection for a week or so which annoyed my daughter more than anyone as I couldn't pre-heat the car.

When I got into the car with my phone the LTE service went from no connection to connected.

Fixed by turning my phone off and starting - connection miraculously restarted and has worked ever since with or without phone present.
Sponsored

blown383

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Camaro Z28, 2000 Mazda Miata, 2008 Toyota FJ,
Country flag
Thank you so much for posting this! The app wasn’t connecting to my phone for a week!

mjw930

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, ‘21 Ridgeline (modded)
Country flag
No connection for over a week but the car's LTE has always shown connected and we have tried it from 4 separate devices, the car never shows connected. Not sure what cycling the power on my phone would have any effect on the car being able to talk to the Porsche servers.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
See my thread. https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/connection-issues.17812/

Exactly same as you. LTE was out for about a week. I tried lots of 'tricks' and reboots but to no avail. Then the PCM randomly had a bit of a moment and it came back to life. Had similar beginning of year too. None the wiser really.

Will try the no phone thing if it happens again, but think i probably went out to it without it in my pocket a few times. May have been in range from the house i guess.
Sponsored