arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
@wemct -- I've been in that menu MANY times before. But admit I have not played around with it via Range. Sadly, my car lacks Sport Chrono, which means I do not have an "Individual" mode. Those of us w/o Chrono have simply a "Sport" button next to the parking assist button in the lower HVAC screen, button left corner. I can easily enter sport mode (but even then, Sport forces me into recuperation, too).

(I'd kill for some Individual mode settings in my non-sport-chrono car, but that has never been the way Porsche works -- its a way to reel in more $$)

But what you are saying is helpful. Even though I put the car into Range mode, I did not attempt to change the ride height after. Based on what you wrote, your photo shows that I can accomplish what I want. So I guess in a future long trip, I could achieve what I want. It is just a lot of menu button pressing.

FWIW-- for me my Individual mode would be Normal ride dampening, but with Sport "throttle" mapping, with Recuperation OFF, and ride set to Lowered. Normally what I do now is just get in the car and press the SPORT button on my non-chromo car. And leave it in Lowered (that seems "sticky" and does not change). Ultimately I've just gotten used to the Sport dampening (I come from sports cars, so that is fine for me).
Sponsored

OP
OP
wemct

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
My current Individual setting is Normal ride, Sport, recuperation On and ride height Low. Except for last weekend's road trip when Range made sense for Highway cruising, I usually drive around in Sport Plus. Yesterday I drove into New York City and kept it in Normal because of the crappy roads.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Nice report and nice numbers. Quite cold temperatures and 21 inch wheels and still not bad at all.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
It is getting a bit colder in New Jersey too but the range is still OK.
Porsche Taycan Cool Weather Road Trip Journal w/ Range Numbers 6nov2021

All right, I admit to have cheated on this particular one: switched to Range mode and turned A/C off.
Sponsored