Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I've posted a few dash cam videos here in the past. Normally they are good reactions to my Mamba Green Taycan. Today's reaction was different. I hope her double birds made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Is she flipping you off because you are running a red light? I mean, that would explain it.
If so, I would delete! :)

Porsche Taycan Dashcam video - people are so great IMG_4789

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Is she flipping you off because you are running a red light? I mean, that would explain it.

IMG_4789.jpeg
I thought so too, but those look like pedestrian-type/-only stoplights.

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Jealous and impatient ... not necessarily in that order ... a typical Austin TX driver, perhaps?

OP
OP
Hirschaj

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

IMG_4789.jpeg
They are not red, and yes they are pedestrian crossing lights. They had been red about 10 seconds prior but they turned off. Maybe she thought they were still on even though they were not. Either way, people need to be careful how they act towards others in this day and age. People have been severely hurt or killed over silly things like this.

OP
OP
Hirschaj

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Indeed, another day in the Texas driving experience! Insane numbers of road rage incidents here in Houston elevated in no time to shoot outs, day and night - we literally get a new incident on local news just about every night these days, so fairly sure we're heading to another dubious record!

And 100% re hold your reactions - deep breath and move on - just not worth it whatever they are throwing at you.

Last edited:

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lived in Houston many years ago and I’ll never forget a news story featuring two knucklehead brothers in a pickup who got in a road rager with another guy in a pickup, decided to flash a .38, at which time the other guy drew a .45 and blew a hole through the passenger door across the laps of both of them and out the drivers side door. Said redneck knuckleheads were yucking it up on the news, marveling about the size of the holes. I’m guessing they learned nothing from it; likely just went straight to Carters Country and bought a bigger gun.
Sponsored