Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I don't use a lasershield, that is an outdated, expensive and highly illegal way of protection imho, lol.
Besides, police can track these kind of shields...
Flitsmeister app is free, legal and 99% accurate. It's connected through bluetooth to the car's audio.

The "parking sensors" are just black body clips with a white sticker, home made. :)
Waze is similar I think. I understand that waze is more popular in the UK. Could be wrong though, wish waze had ev charging built in. Dint think it does.
Sponsored

UroDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
812 Superfast; AMG GT 53; Taycan 4S; DB11
Country flag
I don't use a lasershield, that is an outdated, expensive and highly illegal way of protection imho, lol.
Flitsmeister app is free, legal and 99% accurate. It's connected through bluetooth to the car's audio.

The "parking sensors" are just black body clips with a white sticker, home made. :)
Genius! Can you send us link to how you made them/where you got the stickers from?

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Stickers as plates are illegal everywhere in the US (I believe) and more likely to get you pulled over than no plates. If the officer wants to stick it to you I'd wager stickers could be construed as fraudelent or counterfeit plates with the intent to deceive. No front plate is just a simple fix it ticket.

Run official DMV plates on the front or no plates.

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Has anyone found front tow hook solution that works for Taycan? I had one for my 911, and I have one for my i3, but I'm unable to find anything that specifically says it will work with the Taycan.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do you have some reason to not believe that the Taycan front tow hook will accept the front plate holder that works on other Porsche models? Still waiting on my Taycan, but from the Good to Know guide it sure looks straightforward.
Porsche Taycan Dealing with the front license plate 69A3F045-3183-4B72-8163-7EBCDEC107BE

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Do you have some reason to not believe that the Taycan front tow hook will accept the front plate holder that works on other Porsche models? Still waiting on my Taycan, but from the Good to Know guide it sure looks straightforward.
Yes, I do. The curvature and therefore the clearance between the license plate frame and the tow hook bolt hole can actually differ considerably between different cars. Like to the point where currently some of the license plate frames designed for 991s don't work on 992s, for example. That doesn't mean that there aren't options out there that would work, just that nobody seems to know yet whether they will.

taycan4s_nl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+
Country flag

Might me illegal but outdated no, at least it saved me my driving license for 3 times in 1 year, it can't be tracked because it's not sending some kind of error code back to the laser, actually it gives you time to brake and resets itself, after a couple of seconds the police officer can do a second measurement and you're save to go ;)

Flitsmeister + lasertrack + blu eye = best combo, I'll show you when we meet IRL ;)

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
OP
OP
Fitzban

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag

docdav

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo v70
Country flag
My plate was mounted in a frame with a stripe for commercials in the bottom. The frame was put a little bit too low so the front collision alarm went of every 30 s. Very irritating.