gurjaujla

First Name
Gurjit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Class 200
Country flag
I ordered through my companies EV salary sacrifice scheme in Dec2021 was initially given a August 22 delivery date. Our company cars are sourced through Lex Autolease and my car has been placed with Porsche Wolverhampton. Told in July 22 that due to lack of build slots it will be November 22 and now in October 22 told it will be Q1 2023 at the earliest. Does anyone know how many build slots the UK is allocated and in particular Wolverhampton? Hoping to get a call in December to say that a build slot is available and the car can be finalised March 23. Anyone have the same issue?
Sponsored

Msbooth74

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche GT3, Range Rover, Taycan CT (on order)
Country flag
Hi, I am in the same position. Ordered Dec 21 a 4S CT from Birmingham through Tusker with a provisional date of October 22. Received a build slot of November 22 in July 22, then told 2 weeks ago the build slot is now delayed to Feb 23. Communication from Porsche is dreadful and wish they would be more transparent - why only the dealer has site of the build dates is a mystery to me.

Jabbar

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi. I ordered my Taycan GTS in December 2021. Build confirmed in June 2022 as 13 October and then moved to 7 November 2022. The car arrived into Grimsby Port last Thursday. I’m collecting in 2 weeks time.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I ordered through my companies EV salary sacrifice scheme in Dec2021 was initially given a August 22 delivery date. Our company cars are sourced through Lex Autolease and my car has been placed with Porsche Wolverhampton. Told in July 22 that due to lack of build slots it will be November 22 and now in October 22 told it will be Q1 2023 at the earliest. Does anyone know how many build slots the UK is allocated and in particular Wolverhampton? Hoping to get a call in December to say that a build slot is available and the car can be finalised March 23. Anyone have the same issue?
No idea how many the UK gets in total but the 5 PRG outlets take 25% of all UK allocations. The 36 franchised dealers share the other 75% dependant on size of dealership

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Hi, I am in the same position. Ordered Dec 21 a 4S CT from Birmingham through Tusker with a provisional date of October 22. Received a build slot of November 22 in July 22, then told 2 weeks ago the build slot is now delayed to Feb 23. Communication from Porsche is dreadful and wish they would be more transparent - why only the dealer has site of the build dates is a mystery to me.
Did you get evidence of November build slot eg a commission number?

Msbooth74

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche GT3, Range Rover, Taycan CT (on order)
Country flag
Yes, well the dealer told me I had! - I received a V200 date and the provisional build date schedule.

LATE-CT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Tourismo
Country flag
Ordered October 21......was told 6-9 months but still waiting.
I have to keep pestering Porsche Nottm. Latest info is it was built end of October, initially was waiting 12V battery but now fitted so surely can not be far away🤞

Jin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (MY24)
Country flag
I've done a similar work EV scheme via Lex with order placed a month ago. The provisional date they gave has been end of Feb 2024 through Cambridge.

at the time, I did all up a few dealers directly (including Cambridge) to get a view on wait times and they all said end of 2023. The fleet orders seem to be down on the pecking list

OP
OP

gurjaujla

First Name
Gurjit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Class 200
Country flag
I've done a similar work EV scheme via Lex with order placed a month ago. The provisional date they gave has been end of Feb 2024 through Cambridge.

at the time, I did all up a few dealers directly (including Cambridge) to get a view on wait times and they all said end of 2023. The fleet orders seem to be down on the pecking list
The communication from Wolverhampton Porsche is not brilliant they seem not to care too much about fleet orders IMO. I hope it’s not the case.

OP
OP

gurjaujla

First Name
Gurjit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Class 200
Country flag
Was told yesterday that there may be a build slot for March 23 so here’s me crossing fingers toes and all! Will know more in a few days hopefully 🙏
Sponsored