December 2021 Delivery

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
Ordered MY22 CT4 in July.
Original freeze date Sep 3rd which got moved to Sep 13th. Made 2 changes well prior to original freeze date.
Delivery date moved from Dec 3rd to Dec 10th.. fingers crossed
Sponsored

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
2022 Turbo S sedan here.

Got an allocation 9/10, freeze point 9/14, scheduled 9/28. Expected production complete 10/15, delivery to Bay Area dealership 12/10.

I have a bunch of options on the car so fingers crossed it won’t get delayed because of missing chips.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Anyone else from the US (I'm in LA) have a December 10 delivery date? Want to get a sense of how realistic that could be -- my date has already been pushed back two weeks from the end of November.
I'm also in LA (Santa Clarita) . Ordered first week of July. ETA moved from mid November to December 10th. I made a couple changes before freeze date and after haha. Hoping we both get ours same time! But very unlikely the way the LA and long Beach ports have been backed up.

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
I'm also in LA (Santa Clarita) . Ordered first week of July. ETA moved from mid November to December 10th. I made a couple changes before freeze date and after haha. Hoping we both get ours same time! But very unlikely the way the LA and long Beach ports have been backed up.
The good news is that the cars get unloaded in San Diego and Benicia so hopefully not as affected by the container shipping backlog happening.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
I do as well. I placed my order early July, was told the car would be ready for pickup early November. And now have a early December date.

I sure hope this will be in before the end of the year. I ordered the car with summer tires so the first thing I need to do is swap for winter tires.
Maybe more importantly I'm hoping to get it before the end of the year because I only have one car at the moment -- shouldn't have sold my Panamera so early -- and because I'm pretty sure no tax credit after 12/31/21 for us.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have 12/12 date for a 2021 4s into LA for PECLA delivery. Original date was August... Meant to finish production 10/15 so will know soon if realistic. Will be very mad if pushed into 2022 due to losing the tax credit for another year and the fact is a 2021
I did PECLA too - thinking of backing out in hopes of getting the car in 2021 ...

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Order created for 4S :9/14
Freeze Date:9/27
Delivery: 12/17

Out of Woodland Hills, LA

Hoping for no delays...
I was going to order from Woodland Hills but the person who ended up being my salesperson was such an idiot that I did Santa Clarita instead (same allocation timeframes). Besides not knowing anything about the car, he said that an order would cost a premium over MSRP (but no idea what that was). Santa Clarita dealership is new and nice, but far.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The good news is that the cars get unloaded in San Diego and Benicia so hopefully not as affected by the container shipping backlog happening.
Yup TYD says San Diego so hopefully thats better. I did Santa Clarita too, nice dealership.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I did PECLA too - thinking of backing out in hopes of getting the car in 2021 ...
For me the car is coming into Benicia days before scheduled delivery so wouldn't save much time. That being said haven't got an appt. with PEC-LA yet for delivery, they said once it is on the boat. I ordered from out-of-state dealer so PEC-LA was best option.

alboogie7

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2018 Range Rover Supercharged
Country flag
I was going to order from Woodland Hills but the person who ended up being my salesperson was such an idiot that I did Santa Clarita instead (same allocation timeframes). Besides not knowing anything about the car, he said that an order would cost a premium over MSRP (but no idea what that was). Santa Clarita dealership is new and nice, but far.
YIKES! Curious to who the person was..Did his name begin with an A?

I will be paying MSRP.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
YIKES! Curious to who the person was..Did his name begin with an A?

I will be paying MSRP.
Honestly I don't remember his name, I deleted all his emails immediately. All I can say is English was not his first language (its not mine either) and he was not very friendly.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Hey I'm the parts manager at Porsche Santa Clarita. If you ever need anything let me know. I'm also awaiting on my Taycan and can't wait. When did you place your order ? I placed mine first week of July. Barely scheduled for production on the 8th of October.

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
MY22 4S, ordered Aug, freeze date 9/16, build start 10/8, delivery 12/10.. Also in L.A

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
MY22 4S, ordered Aug, freeze date 9/16, build start 10/8, delivery 12/10.. Also in L.A
All us LA guys have the same dates. We should all come back to this thread after to see who actually got theirs on, before, of after 12/10 haha.

jvdsanden

First Name
Jos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BMK-inkoop.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Taycan CT4S and Tesla M3 oreon
Country flag
All us LA guys have the same dates. We should all come back to this thread after to see who actually got theirs on, before, of after 12/10 haha.
Ordered MY22 CT4 in July.
Original freeze date Sep 3rd which got moved to Sep 13th. Made 2 changes well prior to original freeze date.
Delivery date moved from Dec 3rd to Dec 10th.. fingers crossed
Ordered mine CT4 in mei 2021, just heard that delivery is postponed from mid November to mid January 2022.
Sponsored