Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Asked my dealer Monday morning and he said the status was ‘on Vessel’. Taking this as good news as at least it’s sailed at the weekend. No further update yet. He said pick up likely next week but fairly evasive.
Sponsored

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
I think mine will be a later vessel... left factory 3rd and no update available since. Agreed, until we can't get something to work it will be radio silence :) Leaned too much about car transportation as a result though!
According to my dealer, my car left the factory on the 4th December and they have received the chassis number which acts as confirmation of its build completion. The current status is showing as 'compound transit' which means its awaiting transport to Emden for onward shipping to Grimsby. However, in his view, the probability of the car landing in my hands this side of Xmas is very remote indeed. He felt mid January was probably a more realistic delivery window at this stage but things can change with many cars turning up faster than anticipated.
Watch this space as they say!

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
According to my dealer, my car left the factory on the 4th December and they have received the chassis number which acts as confirmation of its build completion. The current status is showing as 'compound transit' which means its awaiting transport to Emden for onward shipping to Grimsby. However, in his view, the probability of the car landing in my hands this side of Xmas is very remote indeed. He felt mid January was probably a more realistic delivery window at this stage but things can change with many cars turning up faster than anticipated.
Watch this space as they say!
I would agree with you Mr Wood
Sponsored