Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
it is a great riding car as jaguars are known for, it is a very peppy car, the tech with the new PIVI is superior to the PCM in the taycan the only flaws are that the charging is not as fast as other 800v EVs and new ones are hard to come by
Thanks for the reply. And I'am also having no luck finding one...
Sponsored

STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
My wife has a Model 3 Performance; but I see her eyeing my CT4 now as I'll probably get an EV truck (Rivian or Chevy) in the future.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Nope but will try to be first in the cue for the 2024 Mini Cooper S if it ever gets built!! :)

Wife has the ICE version and insists on wanting to replace it with the EV - don't blame her - just worried re supply chain as to when that thing will (if) ever get built and suspect when it does, the demand will be through the roof.
snap!

Replika

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Country flag
We have a top spec mini electric on order from June. Still wait. . . . Should have been delivered last month! Communication has been as bad as Porsche. Must be a German thing.
Do you have a production number? You should be able to track the progress, then there is a number you can call for the carrier assignment. The insideevs forum has a post on tracking where you can find average wait times for your port and city.

AFAIK the dealers are kind of in the dark. They've admitted to me that the customers often know more through internet research. You're going to love the car. ;)

Porsche Taycan Do you have other EV's? Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 9.01.39 AM

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Do you have a production number? You should be able to track the progress, then there is a number you can call for the carrier assignment. The insideevs forum has a post on tracking where you can find average wait times for your port and city.

AFAIK the dealers are kind of in the dark. They've admitted to me that the customers often know more through internet research. You're going to love the car. ;)

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 9.01.39 AM.png
Great car and a classic color choice - ours - I am both embarrassed and amazed to say - is now just on 18 yrs old (2004) and still goes like a champ with next to nothing but basic service done in all those years. My wife won't let go until the 2024 electric comes along :)

These pics from 4+ yrs ago after a wash but basically looks the same (I only take pics of my Porsche these days!!):

Porsche Taycan Do you have other EV's? IMG_6701.JPG

Porsche Taycan Do you have other EV's? IMG_6697.JPG

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Do you have other EV's? 71A3F887-D586-4E21-B132-009E31720346
We just took delivery of a Cupra Born V3. Early indications are it’s a great little EV. It’s on the same vw platform as the id3 but a much more engaging drive than the id3. Much sharper handling and styling and very punchy 0-50mph.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
So everyone seems to love their EVs (except possibly the Leaf). Has anyone had an EV that they really didn’t like or would not recommend?

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
So everyone seems to love their EVs (except possibly the Leaf). Has anyone had an EV that they really didn’t like or would not recommend?
You said it....the Leaf!

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 9.01.39 AM.png
We had contact for the first time yesterday! The car is in production!
Looks like could arrive BEFORE my GTS ST🤬 That could be annoying. Still I’m only four days from the year wait with the car sitting in Germany since July!

Replika

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Country flag
Great car and a classic color choice - ours - I am both embarrassed and amazed to say - is now just on 18 yrs old (2004) and still goes like a champ with next to nothing but basic service done in all those years. My wife won't let go until the 2024 electric comes along :)

These pics from 4+ yrs ago after a wash but basically looks the same (I only take pics of my Porsche these days!!):
Embarrassed!? I would be proud to have a car that lasted 18 years, and also looked as good as that! If you bring it to Austin and want to do a comparo with the SE, just let me know. :D
Sponsored