Dondurito 09

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan base
Country flag
I haven’t been able to locate any info on this , I have a service appointment in a couple of weeks but if it’s bad I should try to move it up . It is usually in the freeway , it flashes on for 1-2 minutes - and then is gone for 2-3 minutes. Can’t find any mention of it.
Porsche Taycan Does anyone know this dash symbol ? 18F2042B-DC42-4A6C-A194-9B3768692BF3

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I think I see this on the HUD. It means following to close to the car in front. Not 100% certain though

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I haven’t been able to locate any info on this , I have a service appointment in a couple of weeks but if it’s bad I should try to move it up . It is usually in the freeway , it flashes on for 1-2 minutes - and then is gone for 2-3 minutes. Can’t find any mention of it.
18F2042B-DC42-4A6C-A194-9B3768692BF3.png

Thank you in advance
Porsche Taycan Does anyone know this dash symbol ? Screenshot_20221008-072830_Porsche Good to know

Porsche Taycan Does anyone know this dash symbol ? Screenshot_20221008-073020_Porsche Good to know

Reactions: B61

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Useless warning too for something quite important - a tiny icon, blink and you'd miss it!
I think the sensible thing is definitely not to risk blinking when that symbol comes up as you might miss something.

Full concentration needed.

Hereinafter known as the 'Don't Blink' warning.
😁

Last edited:

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Useless warning too for something quite important - a tiny icon, blink and you'd miss it!
I think that next step is red warning, blinking on the far left tube (far right in UK?)
It happened to me once, when i drove through the corner, where some cars were parked (on the right side fo the road), i guess computer didn’t know that the road continues to left when i was approaching to parked car with the speed of 40 or 50km/h…
Interesting thing is, that;s one way road, so cars are parked on the right side…while it was only one car just before the corner, usually there are lots od them, so i’ve never been warned before.

Last edited:

Abe

First Name
Abdallah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
You can adjust the distance or turn it off in the settings. I personally think it's useless when all it does is show that tiny icon.

Collision warning is good though, I keep that on.

Porsche Taycan Does anyone know this dash symbol ? 20221008_181218

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
You can adjust the distance or turn it off in the settings. I personally think it's useless when all it does is show that tiny icon.

20221008_181218.jpg
Had no idea this could be modified like this. My driving habits in a recent rental of a standard Ford resulted in frequent warnings which I actually liked and wondered why my Taycan wasn’t doing the same. I admittedly can be a distracted driver and will try earlier warning. Thank you for posting the screen shot!

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag

20221008_181218.jpg
I'm gonna turn this off too, pretty useless having it just be a small icon with no audio chime.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

20221008_181218.jpg
Actually it does more than that.

It controls the automatic braking / hold function when manoeuvring on an incline or decline when the automatic hold will kick in. If set to early then the brakes are applied generally just when you least expect it so I leave mine on medium as a good compromise.