Does my 2023 Tubro S have a Jack setting for change of tyres?

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Had a look over the forum and saw a couple of posts about this but nothing answering the actual question as to whether my car would have it.

I have seen a youtube video too (from 2021) showing how to access the setting but the menus have all changed since then even if my car might have it.

Don't want the thing to land on its side if they change the tyres tomorrow and it does a backflip! :eek:
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Had a look over the forum and saw a couple of posts about this but nothing answering the actual question as to whether my car would have it.

I have seen a youtube video too (from 2021) showing how to access the setting but the menus have all changed since then even if my car might have it.

Don't want the thing to land on its side if they change the tyres tomorrow and it does a backflip! :eek:
Of course...PCM -> Car --> ... --> Vehicle Settings --> Additional Chassis Settings

Porsche Taycan Does my 2023 Tubro S have a Jack setting for change of tyres? 1708429429162

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
And what specifically happens?

(I can foresee my guy carrying out alloy wheel minor repair work and having fun with this!)

OP
OP
DynamoCappo

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Of course...PCM -> Car --> ... --> Vehicle Settings --> Additional Chassis Settings

1708429429162.png
Perfect Winge. Thanks.

I'd have been certain I looked in the chassis settings the other day but I must've skipped that menu.

I'll double check when I'm next in the car.

OP
OP
DynamoCappo

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Found it!

The three dots had me scuppered when I looked the other day.

Never considered them and was in the chassis settings as part of the "Drive" menu on the main "Car" section.

Ideal again, thanks.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
And what specifically happens?

(I can foresee my guy carrying out alloy wheel minor repair work and having fun with this!)
When I come to my tyre shop it’s the first thing the guys ask me - is it in jack mode? As said you don’t want the car dancing about when you’ve just lifted one corner on a trolley jack!!
Sponsored