DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Good taste. I have exactly the same color, wheels, charge door, window trim and Vesuvius inlays. Even the same roof bar. Except I painted the wheel arches and you the mirrors.

Did you by any chase try to put on a roof box? I haven’t had the chase but I have a Thule Vector M. The bars are quite low.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Good taste. I have exactly the same color, wheels, charge door, window trim and Vesuvius inlays. Even the same roof bar. Except I painted the wheel arches and you the mirrors.

Did you by any chase try to put on a roof box? I haven’t had the chase but I have a Thule Vector M. The bars are quite low.
Great choices!

Albion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-22 Taycan 4CT, -84 911 3.2
Country flag

cheers! Not tried a roof box yet. Read somewhere that Thule made a v2 of the bars (the mounts) recently that sits just a tiny bit higher. Not sure if that’s the case and if I got that version. Jus treceived the bars directly from Thule here in Sweden. Maybe we can measure and se if we got the same height between bar and roof?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
You have the new ones now that I zoom in. Didn’t see it first. I have the old ones.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
cheers! Not tried a roof box yet. Read somewhere that Thule made a v2 of the bars (the mounts) recently that sits just a tiny bit higher. Not sure if that’s the case and if I got that version. Jus treceived the bars directly from Thule here in Sweden. Maybe we can measure and se if we got the same height between bar and roof?
Love to see more photos 📸 👍

andyxxl

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 S
Country flag
Anyone seen pictures off a dolomite silver sport turismo with 20 inch turbo aero wheels?

IrishGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW5
Country flag
Hi folks, just registered and looking forward to joining this club in Jan '23 when my Dolomite Silver Taycan due to deliver - fingers crossed ! Have found this forum really helpful, great pics and comments

Just two things left to decide, one major, one minor and interested if any comments/photos..

1/ I really like the RS Spyder wheels (normal silver metallic, not black gloss etc) but I have not seen 'live' at dealers and only on configurator. Doesnt appear to be any picturs of Silver + RS Spyder wheels on this forum.

would anyone pls have photos of Silver Taycan with RS Spyder wheels ? At the moment I have ordered the 21" Taycan Exclusive Design wheels with high gloss black finish that the dealer highly recommends and I have seen some super photos above so just like to compare. Thanks

2/ My dealer also suggest I also get black high gloss handles so it runs a smooth line front to back across the car and picks up the rest of black high gloss finish on side mirror, side skirt, power charger etc.......however, every single one of the pictures on this forum just show full silver bodywork, no black gloss handles so wondering am I missing a trick here.

Love to hear any comments or see some photos.. Snapshots below of the spec showing the wheels and handles..

Thanks all.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club car 1

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club car2

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club car3

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club car4

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Hi there. I have a Dolomite saloon on order with the RS Spyder rims (due in September/October). In real life the rims look fantastic. I wasn't sure at first, and I selected the Taycan Exclusive rims like you have, but trust me, you'll be happy with the RS Spyder rims.

In the photo below it looks good, but the suspension on the car is a bit high, so it should look even better in reality.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club img-1-960x

This is a Sport Turismo, but the suspension settings make it look better.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club img-1-960x
Sponsored