Drive system control fault....

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
My car is unfortunately completely dead now and two additional (yellow) errors regarding Electrical System and Airbag System faults before the red Drive System Control fault.
Sponsored

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Very underwhelming experience so far. I was provided an out of hours standard hire car to keep me mobile over the weekend which is fine given everywhere was shut but since then I have been contacted twice this morning to offer me an ‘upgrade’ to an A class and then a C class Mercedes.

Given my car failed at home, I would have loved to delay recovery until today so it would have been recovered straight to my local OPC but it was blocking my wife’s car in so needed to be moved. It went in to storage on Saturday evening and should have been at the OPC this morning but is still in storage and due to arrive at the OPC tomorrow. I had to chase to find out all that information unfortunately. Hopefully things will improve but I am not holding my breath.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
My car is unfortunately completely dead now and two additional (yellow) errors regarding Electrical System and Airbag System faults before the red Drive System Control fault.
What do the Airbag System and Drive System and Electrical System share? I wonder if this is some communications issue where inter-ECU communications is being disrupted.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
What do the Airbag System and Drive System and Electrical System share? I wonder if this is some communications issue where inter-ECU communications is being disrupted.
Good point, it is certainly possible. Will update when I know more.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
My car only got delivered to the OPC yesterday evening but despite the delays with the recovery, the OPC are being very good and are going to start their investigation today. Hopefully I’ll have an update over the next few days.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
Best wishes with the corrective action.
Sponsored