EU owners - what cleaning products do you recommend?

chun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020, Cayman GT4
Country flag
Hello all,

What cleaning products do you guys recommend for the car? I've been using stuff from porsche, but in Switzerland prices are a bit excesive and the bottles are annoyingly small. Leather, glass, exterior, etc.
Sponsored

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
I use mostly autoglym products, such as Magma for wheels and iron removal on the body, UHD shampoo, Super Resin Polish and Rubber and Vinyl Care for my tyres (nice finish, not too shiny). I have also got Poorboys white diamond glaze and Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax in white. Not had the chance to use white the Poorboys stuff yet, but I was impressed with it on my previous car (although that was the black products, such as the black hole glaze).

I tend to not use glass cleaner, due to powdery residue, but if someone has a recomendation for that, then that would be great.

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
I use mostly autoglym products, such as Magma for wheels and iron removal on the body, UHD shampoo, Super Resin Polish and Rubber and Vinyl Care for my tyres (nice finish, not too shiny). I have also got Poorboys white diamond glaze and Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax in white. Not had the chance to use white the Poorboys stuff yet, but I was impressed with it on my previous car (although that was the black products, such as the black hole glaze).

I tend to not use glass cleaner, due to powdery residue, but if someone has a recomendation for that, then that would be great.
Bilt and Hamber.
Great products at a good price. Test well too.

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Bilt and Hamber.
Great products at a good price. Test well too.
I have Bilt and Hamber wheel cleaner and it is really good. I have started to use Magma more recently, both very similar, especially the smell.

If Bilt amd Hamber do a good glass cleaner, then this would be great. My biggest gripes with glass cleaners are the streaks and residue.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
I use Gyeon Q2M products. The glass cleaner is the best I have tried and for the exterior Gyeon Q²M Bathe+ is excellent.

ODC

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
The past 5 years I’m using Gyeon products and I’m very happy about them.
Some products i use from gyeon are: Foam, bath, quick detailer, tire cleaner, wheel cleaner, interior/vinyl cleaner, glass cleaner, leather cleaner mild and if you have a PPF installed they also have a bath product especially for ppf and a maintenance product for ppf.
Sponsored