OP
thecoloradokid

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Hmm... I can't find it in your configurator (though I can't see what's included in the various packs), and doesn't seem to be listed in the Standard Features. In the UK it's an option in the "Lighting and Vision" section "Automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors" (£294).

Thank you for looking around for me. This is not an option we have here in the US.

I wanted the LED Matrix lights in Black for the car, but supply chain issues nixed that idea as well.

I have gotten some pretty interesting ideas from responses, which I really appreciate. Tonight I am going to play around with different seatbelt combinations to go with the black seats I want. I chose black because I wear a lot of dark denim, so I don't want to put indigo all over a nice tan seat! That being said, I am open to jazzing up the interior a little with non-black seat belts. My form of rebellion!!!!!!

Cheers
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
If you are going to play, here's my suggestion: blackberry interior with crayon stiching & crayon seat belts.

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
I went back and forth between what comforts to provide for people that might be sitting in the back of the car, since it there will not be that many. This is why I skipped the heated and cooled seats in the back, and did not include the 4 zone air conditioning.

Once I hit $150k for all of the fun bits I wanted for the car, I decided that it was my car and if people really want to sit in the back, then they just have to rough it!!
True there's a limit to everything... but it will also give you more control when you are alone in the car. Blasting the rear ac will help cool the cabin down quite efficiently while not having the cold airflow in your face. That's why I use it almost all the time in my X5 today and speced it again on my CT to be delivered somewhere this century....
Sponsored