Feedback on 4S build

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all, would value any feedback on this 4S build (http://www.porsche-code.com/PMVIU6I2). First EV so am particularly clueless on the e-Mobility options. Will be a daily (~30 mi round trip commute) with minimal long haul trips. Oriented more towards performance than comfort options, but appreciate thoughts on any must-haves, or strong nice-to-haves I missed. Many thanks in advance
Sponsored

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Hi all, would value any feedback on this 4S build (http://www.porsche-code.com/PMVIU6I2). First EV so am particularly clueless on the e-Mobility options. Will be a daily (~30 mi round trip commute) with minimal long haul trips. Oriented more towards performance than comfort options, but appreciate thoughts on any must-haves, or strong nice-to-haves I missed. Many thanks in advance
I regret not getting the SportDesign Sideskirts.

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
I was going to say add the sport design side skirts, maybe add the power charge port?

dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For a daily driver, I would recommend adding lane-change-assist and the surround view. Both are worth the money vs hitting an obstacle and having to then pay for repairs (or worse in the case of LCA).

Those two features, if added a la cart, would come in at 2,150. However, you already have many of the premium package features selected. Going to the full premium package would only cost 830 more and would further get you front seat ventilation, LED-matrix headlights the ionizer and storage package. Those extras are 3,450 if added individually. So if I were you I would add the premium package for the visibility/safety features and enjoy the added perks.
Sponsored