W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I'm thinking of getting the Burmeister on a 4S CT ... currently I have it on a Macan Turbo which like a lot but it isn't mind blowing. The thing is i won't get the insulated glass... as i have checked too many options already. Are you really satisfied with you Bose system ?
Totally satisfied. I don’t have sound proof glass and the car is whisper quiet as is. This is a very personal decision (and I like my hifi) but I could not justify the additional (outrageous) expense over Bose. Ideal if you can try it out before committing.
Sponsored

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Totally satisfied. I don’t have sound proof glass and the car is whisper quiet as is. This is a very personal decision (and I like my hifi) but I could not justify the additional (outrageous) expense over Bose. Ideal if you can try it out before committing.
Thanks for your reply, I think I will do that ;)

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Thanks for your reply, I think I will do that ;)
I tested it in two taycans and I went with the Bose. My wife has Bose in her new cayenne and I will say it is much improved over my 911 991.1 Bose system. I saved the money and ticked other toys.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I tested it in two taycans and I went with the Bose. My wife has Bose in her new cayenne and I will say it is much improved over my 911 991.1 Bose system. I saved the money and ticked other toys.
I am going to listen to it today and go for Bose if difference w/ Burmeister isn't huge

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Used to have Bose in my Cayenne. Now have it in my Taycan and I was extremely surprised by how good it sounds in the Taycan. In the Cayenne it was "ok" at best. I've heard Burmester in Mercedes and I cannot hear a difference to the Bose in the Taycan. Unless you have superman hearing I don't think it's worth the upgrade. (personal opinion).
Sponsored