RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Kudos. I apply a ceramic topper each time I wash…not required but I enjoy the process.

The ceramic life is severely underrated 👍

jakeCT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
missed: RX8 / current: Model 3, MYP / CT4 waitlist
Country flag
If your PPF did not already get a semi-permanent coating, you should look at Kamikaze Film Surface Coat. It’s a true ceramic coating that adheres to PPF- will boost self-cleaning and water beading for a long time. On my car, the coated PPF beats the ceramic coated paint on water beading and slickness. I’m not sponsored BTW, but I really like their products, and all DIY applied at home. The PPF coating was especially easy to apply (did 1 layer on my STEK PPF which has built-in coating, did 2 layers on XPEL rocker panel film). You can still use the maintenance topper after washes (I use Overcoat on the PPF and paint, and also CarPro ECH2O and Elixer)

Porsche Taycan First Ceramic Boost application to XPEL Stealth PPF C13EB4F5-4453-403F-A8C4-34977191BE8A

Last edited:

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looking sharp twin!

I just got my Xpel Stealth black Taycan and it also had a ceramic coating applied. I just posted a thread on it so you can check out pics there!

OP
OP
BMonte13

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Looking sharp twin!

I just got my Xpel Stealth black Taycan and it also had a ceramic coating applied. I just posted a thread on it so you can check out pics there!
Just checked it out. Love the stripes. Nice classy touch. We’re brothers from another mother.