FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Link works… but are you sure that they are the same as for Panamera, Etc?
I have no idea if the case fits the Panamera key. I only know it fits the Taycan key and the colour match for frozen blue is very very close.

Porsche has two different shapes of key, so make sure you buy the right one.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I have no idea if the case fits the Panamera key. I only know it fits the Taycan key and the colour match for frozen blue is very very close.

Porsche has two different shapes of key, so make sure you buy the right one.
Sorry, looks that I haven’t expressed myself correctly.
as I can see on your link, those shapes sre for Panamers, Macan, Cayenne… while Taycan is not listed. That’s why I asked if keys for Tacan are the same as for Panamera…

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Sorry, looks that I haven’t expressed myself correctly.
as I can see on your link, those shapes sre for Panamers, Macan, Cayenne… while Taycan is not listed. That’s why I asked if keys for Tacan are the same as for Panamera…
If you get the exact one like the picture I posted, it will fit the Taycan key. It is the one wear the tab doesn’t protrude from the back.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 1654997738897

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
If you get the exact one like the picture I posted, it will fit the Taycan key. It is the one wear the tab doesn’t protrude from the back.
Thank you… unfortunatelly they don’t have my colour (yet), but i’ll check from time to time.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Gave mine it's first clean today- had it a week but not taken any pics worth sharing yet. The cleaning operation took an age due to the number of neighbours and passers-by coming over to comment on it (it's normally in the garage when I'm not out in it). There was the usual "what is it?"/"is it fast?"/"is it electric?", but the one thing that all of them said (in an age range from 16 to 94 and with a few people not usually interested in cars) was "I love the colour!".

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
Friends with Frozen blue in the US, do you like orange side markers with FB color or did you change it out to clear side markers for better looks ?

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
I just ordered this Frozen Blue key cover from AliExpress for $10. Will let you guys know when it arrives if it's up to snuff. LOL

1644707093914.png
Just got mine… Fits perfectly.
The color you show is a pretty good match for frozen blue. I also got this one for fun 🤩. Now the grandkids want to play with it all the time 😲.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club D9EBC450-EC65-471B-AB1E-C73697B5D2FB
Sponsored