nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
These threads always tend to go in the same direction. Of course the 4S with more options is more practical than a turbo with less options. No one on this forum is racing the car and anyone hitting triples digits consistently on publicly trafficked roads is reckless.

However, the feel of ultra fast acceleration to one's desired speed is intoxicating. We all have to balance what we love with what we want with what's practical with what we can afford. If we're all honest, these are ridiculously overpriced cars compared to a Tesla Model 3, even if we all acknowledge that it handles much better.

Get the car you think works for you and we're all happy. Don't stretch a nickel if you can't comfortably afford. Way too much of that these days.

So, if you're a turbo guy, get it! Definitely. If you think that the 4S with options is the better call, get it instead. Just buy one. Heck of a car.

For my part, 4S with more options!

MT-1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan turbo x 2
Country flag
I think it all depends on what cars you are used to driving. I always had fast cars and I like that I can use that power every now and then. If I have a Porsche, I also want it to be really fast. I always go for the pleasure of driving rather than the luxury.
Sponsored