Glacier Blue LED Matrix lights....thoughts....

Mile2424

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (coming soon)
Country flag
Considering the glacier blue lights for my upcoming build. What are people’s thoughts on these? Love them or regret ordering them? I understand it’s just a light blue colored housing with the normal colored lights. I think could look nice with white, silver, black etc but also don’t want them looking like a 7000K HID bulb on a tuner car. Appreciate the help!
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
I have them on my build with the G. Blue - I'm not thrilled - if I had it to do over again I would change 3 things:

1. deviated stitching with the grey leather - it's need some contrast and the interior would "pop".
  2. passenger screen is worthless (I kinda knew this but was hoping I was wrong)
  3. blue head lights…
that's my $0.0.2

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have them on my build with the G. Blue - I'm not thrilled - if I had it to do over again I would change 3 things:

1. deviated stitching with the grey leather - it's need some contrast and the interior would "pop".
  2. passenger screen is worthless (I kinda knew this but was hoping I was wrong)
  3. blue head lights…
that's my $0.0.2
I have them on my Jet Black Metallic and I like them. Definitely not necessary, but I like the look and maybe with the contrasting black it's a better look. I too have the passenger screen - had no idea it wouldn't function without a passenger, so disappointed about that.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Na, it’s a pressure sensor in the seat.
Sponsored