jezzaj88

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
After 10 long months, I finally picked up my car!
Coming from a Tesla, the comparison is night and day

F24A70C6-1EEF-4C14-8EA1-C7856CFA6FB1.jpeg
Great colour combo mate!!! I know its been documented but would love to hear your loves / hates specifically for each

OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
Great colour combo mate!!! I know its been documented but would love to hear your loves / hates specifically for each
Just all love at the moment, love the colour combo.
The last time I did this combo was a black S2000 with a red interior. (20 years ago!) Really missed the red interior.

Obviously the management system is a little more complex than what I was used to in a Tesla, but at the same time easy to learn.
The drive, handling, acceleration is another level, and this is from someone coming from a Tesla Model S which had an acceleration of 3 secs for the 0-100kmh.
Love the look of it, way nicer than the Model S, love the fact that it is a 4 door, five seater as the whole family fit in comfortably. The delivery experience was fantastic, Porsche centre Willoughby where I picked the car up from where fantastic, Rob was my contact and he went out of his way to make the experience special. He has also followed me up to check in and see how everything was going with the car.
There is so much more I can go on about, feel free to send me any specific questions you may have, more than happy to answer with my experience.

OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats, looks nice!

how did the handover go?
Hand over was an awesome experience.
Rob was my contact at Porsche and made the experience memorable. He took almost 3 hours going over every aspect of the car, I didn't feel rushed, he was extremely patient. In fact If I didn't have to go pick up the kids form school I think he would have gladly kept going. The car was perfect, delivery perfect. Now to try and find excuse to go for a long drive somewhere!

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
You have to run-in your engine… won’t fly ? Run-in the brake pads and rotors … :giggle:

Spida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cherry Red
Country flag
Happy for you!

I seriously can’t wait! September is a long way away ?

You don’t need an excuse, just go drive it!!!

OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Happy for you!

I seriously can’t wait! September is a long way away ?

You don’t need an excuse, just go drive it!!!
Yeah, the wait was tough. Worth it though.
What spec did you order?
Where did you order from ?

jezzaj88

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
Just all love at the moment, love the colour combo.
The last time I did this combo was a black S2000 with a red interior. (20 years ago!) Really missed the red interior.

Obviously the management system is a little more complex than what I was used to in a Tesla, but at the same time easy to learn.
The drive, handling, acceleration is another level, and this is from someone coming from a Tesla Model S which had an acceleration of 3 secs for the 0-100kmh.
Love the look of it, way nicer than the Model S, love the fact that it is a 4 door, five seater as the whole family fit in comfortably. The delivery experience was fantastic, Porsche centre Willoughby where I picked the car up from where fantastic, Rob was my contact and he went out of his way to make the experience special. He has also followed me up to check in and see how everything was going with the car.
There is so much more I can go on about, feel free to send me any specific questions you may have, more than happy to answer with my experience.
Ahhhh nice mate I had an s2000 15 years ago as well. Should have hung onto it ! My biz partner is syd got the same taycan as me from willoughby too and believe rob did the handover and he was also raving. Enjoy !!!

OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ahhhh nice mate I had an s2000 15 years ago as well. Should have hung onto it ! My biz partner is syd got the same taycan as me from willoughby too and believe rob did the handover and he was also raving. Enjoy !!!
The S2000 was a great car!
I wonder if your business partner is the one arranging a catchup on July 11th at Benzin cafe?

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
What do you guys think about 4S vs Turbo for daily commutes? Is the difference practical for a fast (but not assholic) public commute?
Sponsored