GTS spec locked.

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Finally settled on a spec: PNWA2PW3

I struggled with exterior color for ages, going back and forth between ice gray and crayon. The latter has been features in a lot of promo material for the GTS but ice grey won me over in the end, and now I can’t change my mind anyway.

I also had a hard time deciding on wheels. I’ve loved the Mission E wheels ever since the Taycan came out but the GTS rims felt so much more fitting for the GTS so I changed my mind last minute.
Sponsored

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congratulations! Nice “Monochrome” scheme for exterior / interior combo.

When is the expected delivery?

Hmm, got me wondering does European dealership typically get allocation sooner than North American ones? Mine at Toronto hasn’t received their allocation yet, and don’t expect to get one late March…

OP
OP

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Production scheduled for late February. Delivery late March. Happy with the timing considering they’re running out of various components such as matrix LED units, ceramic brakes, etc.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Finally settled on a spec: PNWA2PW3

I struggled with exterior color for ages, going back and forth between ice gray and crayon. The latter has been features in a lot of promo material for the GTS but ice grey won me over in the end, and now I can’t change my mind anyway.

I also had a hard time deciding on wheels. I’ve loved the Mission E wheels ever since the Taycan came out but the GTS rims felt so much more fitting for the GTS so I changed my mind last minute.
I will tell you, you will be so happy with Ice Grey under the Nordic sky. It is amazing color in different lights and sunny/rainy/snowy day. Great choice.

TDA

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 2019 BMW X5, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Congrats.

i was about to orderone in crayon without seeing the color in person.It is darker than on pictures. For me icegrey is what crayon is on pictures.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
OP
OP

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I will tell you, you will be so happy with Ice Grey under the Nordic sky. It is amazing color in different lights and sunny/rainy/snowy day. Great choice.
Thank you!

I’m hoping it gives me the something that combines Carrera white and crayon. Hopefully a good match.
Sponsored