Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Hi. I’m new on here and ordered a new Taycan GTS, for delivery in Q3 2022. Looking forward to it and welcome any feedback on the spec.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNJAV1W5
Only my humble opinion but on a GTS:

- I’d save the £ for stuff like Innodrive / HUD / Passenger display (£4k total)
- I’d add the 21 spyder wheels for just a grand, which look awesome on the GTS, are exclusive to it and don’t force a costly brakes upgrade like the mission E
- Leave Porsche logo plain or in black as blue is a bit out of place with volcano paint
- Carbon interior is quite cheap on GTS at £500 and makes sense in a sporty trim
- I know a lot of guys love their race Tex in GTS but I agree crayon smooth leather looks amazing so nice one there!

Only my 2cts!

OP
OP

Jabbar

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag

- I’d add the 21 spyder wheels for just a grand, which look awesome on the GTS, are exclusive to it and don’t force a costly brakes upgrade like the mission E
- Leave Porsche logo plain or in black as blue is a bit out of place with volcano paint
- Carbon interior is quite cheap on GTS at £500 and makes sense in a sporty trim
- I know a lot of guys love their race Tex in GTS but I agree crayon smooth leather looks amazing so nice one there!

Only my 2cts!

Only my 2cts!

thank you so much and really appreciated!

- I’m going to delete the passenger display but like my HUD and Innodrive!

- seriously considering upgrading to the 21 inch wheels as you suggest

- agree about taking out blue logo! I think I ticked it by mistake

- will add carbon interior. Good shout!

thanks so much. I’m considering whether to add real PDCC and Rear Axle Steering - especially if I delete passenger display and HUD as that saves £2k

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
i agree with the comments above ! i’d say definitely add the rear axle steering. pdcc next. i think you can no longer get the glacier lights.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Great spec, rear axle steering is so great you should absolutely pick it. Ioniser makes air inside better and Bordeaux Red would be my pick inside with Volcano. Plus all of the above comments ?
Sponsored