GTS USA status

OP
OP

jcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' BMW X5, 22' Taycan GTS
I didn't realize the GTS standard side markers are yellow in the U.S. They appear white in the configurator and I didn't see an option to select clear markers (of course the configurator is down now so I can't double check 🤦‍♂️).

I assume you got the clear reflectors after market ... could you share where from?

Thanks ...
Suncoast Porsche - 115 for the pair. Very easy to do - there is a thread in this forum

OP
OP

jcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I didn't realize the GTS standard side markers are yellow in the U.S. They appear white in the configurator and I didn't see an option to select clear markers (of course the configurator is down now so I can't double check 🤦‍♂️).

I assume you got the clear reflectors after market ... could you share where from?

Thanks ...
Suncoast Porsche - 115 for the pair. Very easy to do - there is a thread in this forum

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo GTS
I picked up a dealer allocation two weeks ago. I placed a reservation deposit with the dealer when the car was already in transit to the US at the end of May. I was told it was one of three dealer allocated GTS Sport Turismos on the ship. (2 white and 1 black).

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
I picked up a dealer allocation two weeks ago. I placed a reservation deposit with the dealer when the car was already in transit to the US at the end of May. I was told it was one of three dealer allocated GTS Sport Turismos on the ship. (2 white and 1 black).
Awesome! Can you share which dealer you purchased from?

johnschlemmer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Mine is moving along… dare I say… faster than the estimate! It wasn’t supposed to reach this stage until May 6th, but here we are. Mine is a GTS sedan.

4435605C-62D5-4A0E-9F65-BC9B9A6A714E.jpeg

Last edited:

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X, '20 Volvo XC90
Mine is moving along… dare I say… faster than the estimate! It wasn’t supposed to reach this stage until May 6th, but here we are. Mine is a GTS sedan.

4435605C-62D5-4A0E-9F65-BC9B9A6A714E.jpeg
Did you order at Porsche Barrington?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, BMW X3e, BMW M4, Taycan CT4
Country flag
Yikes, that's not great to hear. I still have my own fingers crossed out here for the ST but man, these delays are just...ugh
Yes spoke to my SA last week looking to possibly upgrade my CT4 to a GTS ST and he says due to production issues and wiring harness issues and supply concerns PCNA did not receive many new allocations this past go around...a handful he said and most dealers didn't get any at all. No new ones expected either likely next set or releases as Porsche shifts production to other more emission restricted countries than the US with ah limited resources avail to build any new cars. So no joy for a lot of folks seeing any new cars...wait was told at this point if ordered is probably next Spring/Summer 2023.

As a set aside a buddy of mine looking for a Carrera allocation was told to expect 12-24 mos at min for a GTS or GT3 car. What a crazy world....

friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e63s edition One, Tesla Model 3
Same. Im on the list for allocations for GTS Sport Turismo and I was told to realistically not expect the car before March or May of 2023.

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Wanted to start a GTS sedan/ST thread for the USA. Some of our fortunate forum members in the EU/UK have taken delivery. I am unaware of any deliveries in the U.S. to date.

I received my allocation and placed my order in early December. With an initial build date scheduled for 4/8/22 and delivery on 5/20/22. That has moved twice leading to a delay of about a month -- delivery scheduled for 6/24. Just checked the TYD this morning with a dreaded TBD notification across the board.

How are other USA members faring?
I received my GTS a few months ago in Pennsylvania. It was an allocation to local dealer and I got lucky

Reactions: jcg
OP
OP

jcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I received my GTS a few months ago in Pennsylvania. It was an allocation to local dealer and I got lucky
Congratulations! I did the same and happy I did. Not sure when I would have received my allocated build. the dealer allocated car was very close to my build.

what color do you have?

phenomenal car - only issue I have had is the drive to neutral problem- it appears Porsche is working on a fix.

Glaswerks DMV