Heated steering wheel with carbon trim, anyone?

Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag
Thanks, I come down for work often so I'll give you a shout, I'm up in yorkshire.

Do you prefer the old style carbon or the new. I have the old style on my 911.

My first bit of the reply came through in the quote somehow. (I’m still learning how to use this forum thing, I guess). ?

Please do contact me when you are next down!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
My first bit of the reply came through in the quote somehow. (I’m still learning how to use this forum thing, I guess). ?

Please do contact me when you are next down!
Will do,

Next time im in town I think I'll be in my old 911 as the Taycan isn't coming till next year. Although I've paid a deposit on a 4S im still reserving final judgement on 4S, GTS (if it gets announced in time) and Turbo (non-S).

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
When I first got the car I was taken aback. I am quite OCD about fine details, and my surprise at the matte nature, coupled with the fact they didn’t match the exterior carbon bits, was a bit jarring.

However, over the last few months of owning the car, I quite prefer it. The look is more “aggressive/meaner”, and comparative to the shiny CF, it looks less plasticky (though don’t get me wrong, I still love the old one). It also is less reflective, which is a plus.
I prefer the matte also. However, I also like the polished. Damn, CF just looks great in sports cars.
Sponsored