First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
All,

Has anyone seen this error message? I jumped in the car today and had this nice message below in my right dash tube, car was locked and it was in park. I dropped it in drive, drove a few blocks and it stays on. I put the car in park, shut off the car and it stays on until I lock the car. I start up again, message reappears….it’s like something new every few weeks. Is the reverse error at the top of the error message a means of clearing the warning? The reverse arrow disappears when I put into park, but the message remains. SIAP….I just couldn’t find it in a search. I recall being told to not drive the car with a red coded error message….waiting to hear from the dealer.

Porsche Taycan Here we go again…another bug 74D97DA4-E786-43B2-8BA7-7C98006060AE

Porsche Taycan Here we go again…another bug AF2A5671-906D-43AB-91B5-A096F5A104D2

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
That is very strange.
Why would a car ask for P when you're still in D?
That's just silly.
I think it's the transmission control module which doesn't detect the contradiction.
See if you can reproduce the error after accepting it by the return button on your steering wheel

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
Never had this one appear! The one that gives me the shakes is when I am driving at 90 mph and the message appears that the "Key is not detected".
Sponsored