bpans

First Name
Bpans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RX450H F Sport, Cayman-S, R8
Country flag
How comfortable are the Taycan CT rear seats? I know that CT has better head room than sedan but what about leg room? Getting in and out? My son is almost 6 feet and he usually sits in the back while my wife and I are in the front. My mom/in-laws sometimes visit and may sit on the other rear seat. They are short but elders and wondering how comfortable the seats are and how easy to get in and out for elders?

I plan to visit local dealer soon to test this but they don't have any unsold CT available right now.

Basically I plan to replace my current Lexus RX with this. Any cautions?
Sponsored

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Very usable and comfortable. Both my boys are 6' 2". Yesterday the younger one declined my offer to make his brother ride in the back and commented how much he liked sitting there. He was sat behind his brother. The caveat here is that, although I have the 2+1 option, the middle seat is strictly for children and short drives.

I drive my 84 year old mother in law around extensively. She has no issues with ingress/egress front or back. I generally select Lift mode and this gives her that little extra assist. I would say the hardest seat to get in and out of is the front passenger seat; for leverage, the driver can use the wheel, the rear passengers the seat backs.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I have had no complaints from my sons. One is just under 6 feet and the other is 6 foot 2 inches. They are always happy to go in the car 🙂. Sometimes even choose to sit in the back if they are playing some sort of game together. Mine is a sedan rather than CT though

Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
It's not exactly S Class experience sitting in the back seat, but I think most people will fit pretty comfortably, not counting the middle seat (not a flat floor like most other EVs).

Getting in and out of the car could however be an issue. It shouldn't be worse than the sedan Taycan, but even the CT is quite a low car. You kinda have to do the sports car-style of slightly "falling into" the seats to get in, if you get the picture. It might not be a problem, but someone with limited mobility may have some troubles.

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
No complaints from my kids or anybody else. A lot of space and comfort. More headspace then in the Bentley when roof is closed. Less comfort.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I just asked my kids this question. I have 2 boys who are 16 and 17. One is 6 feet even and 180 pounds. The other is 6 foot 4 and weighs 285 pounds. They both say the back seat is nice and comfortable. The larger one dislikes getting in and out.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Seats are good, it’s just a question how tall is a driver (and/or passeneger) and how much space is available for legs behind.
Sponsored