j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
I'm that sort of person who never puts anything "aftermarket" on a car. So when I saw someone post about the Zunsport grill for the Taycan, I barely paid attention.

But then I arrived home after a trip to find two rather large chunks of wood wedged into the front end of my Taycan GTS. I then began wondering about rocks, nails, etc. damaging the relatively delicate radiators that live there.

So I ordered and installed the Zunspot grills as a purely protective measure. And now I also think they look really nice, making the front end look more 'finished' than stock, and if anything more minimalist rather than more decorated. Here's a photo:

Porsche Taycan I tried the Zunsport grills and I like them 1684522853456

The installation was super easy. They seem to be held in "fairly well" by the three clips, but I do wish that the attachment method was even more solid. I might worry about the powder coated metal rubbing very slightly on the white paint over time, but I have a clear front-end wrap, so I'm not worried.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Had the zunsport grille on my Boxster and they looked good. Well done you.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I've found sh*t wedged in there as well. If you have a link to the product I'd be appreciative. Thx

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I am similar to OP and tend to always leave my cars stock.

But that does look really good. Does the job and looks much better than original imo.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Wow, just had a trown out burning sigarette end up in there the other day, from someone ahead of me throwing it out in traffic. Very tempting.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Just purchased a set as I have noticed a bit of gash building up around the area of the radiators. Living in countryside doesn’t help.

Anyway, I’ve used these grills before and they’ve always been well made.

Not sure if it’s UK only but, there’s a working discount code (OM221520) which takes 15% off the price.

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
I installed them on my RWD immediately. They look as good today as when new. I had the unfortunate experience of having a radiator punctured on a 991 -911 a few years ago. PAG would not warranty it. No grilles in this area is a design flaw designed to save $$$. Still irritates me years later. The repair was not inexpensive.

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I installed them on my RWD immediately. They look as good today as when new. I had the unfortunate experience of having a radiator punctured on a 991 -911 a few years ago. PAG would not warranty it. No grilles in this area is a design flaw designed to save $$$. Still irritates me years later. The repair was not inexpensive.
better pictures would be appreciated! curious, how much to ship across the pond...

OP
OP

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
better pictures would be appreciated! curious, how much to ship across the pond...
I thought the picture was pretty good myself! There are others from various angles on the Internet I suspect. The Zunsport part is just the black mesh section, so the photo that I posted shows it completely.

I paid $282.06 with tax and shipping from the UK to California, ordering from the Zunsport store on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V39GH53

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I just bought some after seeing this post as well. No idea when it will arrive as the website seemed to omit shipping options and estimate times. I’m excited to protect my radiators though! Pictures will follow whenever they arrive.