Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
I went on to Pelican Parts to look for Clear Markers for my Taycan and saw that they have an entire section for Taycan Exhaust parts. This confused me as I am pretty sure that EVs don't really have Exhausts, much less Oxygen Sensors. Even weirder is that the entry for this particular part indicates that it will fit my Taycan and I'm fairly certain it won't. The capper is that they don't sell blinker fluid anymore. :CWL:

Porsche Taycan I'm no engineer but I'm pretty sure this is wrong....Pelican Parts tempImage6aBmFW
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Never used Pelican and never plan to. Plenty of other reliable sources: Suncoast, FCP Euro, etc...

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I went on to Pelican Parts to look for Clear Markers for my Taycan and saw that they have an entire section for Taycan Exhaust parts. This confused me as I am pretty sure that EVs don't really have Exhausts, much less Oxygen Sensors. Even weirder is that the entry for this particular part indicates that it will fit my Taycan and I'm fairly certain it won't. The capper is that they don't sell blinker fluid anymore. :CWL:

tempImage6aBmFW.jpg
Clearly that will fit inside of your Taycan. I bet you could put it inside the center console even 🤣

OP
OP
Jsherid!

Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
BTW, FCP Euro also have a variety of fuel system and other parts listed as being for a Taycan. Suncoast has things correct.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I have used Pelican Parts many times for my '89 911. They carry OEM parts and Wayne's book and the website has some great DIY info as do the forums. They are more geared for older cars and DIY.