DMDK82

First Name
Dmitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20’ Taycan Turbo S, 23’ Rivian R1S, 20’ RR P400e
Country flag
yup saw that. But I don’t see the $17k premium for pdcc and torque vectoring being worth it for me. The car here has RWS as well.

long term is funny. I’m a high mileage driver (~30-35000km/yr) so it’s going to be at most 5yrs before I’ve gone through the battery warranty, at which point I’ll be trading in/up. I’ve learned my lesson and reframed my idea of EVs being “keepers”
My long-term definition for EV is 2-3years lol
My 2 cents, if you buying a Porsche you want it to drive like a Porsche at its best. You should drive one with PDCC to see if it feels right for you.
Also budget wise, there are almost no differences between 2020-2023. I bought my 2020 Turbo S with every options box checked including Burmester and InnoDrive with 25,000kms and CPO for 155K CAD
There are great deals out here and there for sure, id keep my eye out with the refresh coming up. Lots of top 1% out there will be trading their low kms Taycans to update their garages. There will be more inventory.
Sponsored

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I’m a simple guy who needs to truck my kids to school and hockey (in style). Coming from a 10yr old Model S and currently in a Prius until I find the right car, any P car will feel godly. Yes, pdcc maybe godlier….but I am uninitiated. Maybe when it’s time for me to trade up I will be able to detect the difference. For sure I’ll take with/without for a drive. Thanks :like:

Good catch on “demo”. Checked it out yesterday but forgot to ask about luxury tax etc.

UKPerson

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8, MG 4, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I don't have a feel for Canadian pricing but from a UK perspective it looks like a good deal. Equipment looks very good.

I took a quick look and I may have missed a few things. The options I noticed that it doesn't seem to have that may or may not be important to you:

PDCC
Comfort access
Massage
Heated seats front and rear?

I really like that it has the rear axle steering and the noise insulated glass! Also, no privacy glass is a big tick for me - very difficult to find cars without privacy in the UK.

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I don't have a feel for Canadian pricing but from a UK perspective it looks like a good deal. Equipment looks very good.

I took a quick look and I may have missed a few things. The options I noticed that it doesn't seem to have that may or may not be important to you:

PDCC
Comfort access
Massage
Heated seats front and rear?

I really like that it has the rear axle steering and the noise insulated glass! Also, no privacy glass is a big tick for me - very difficult to find cars without privacy in the UK.
so pdcc is something I don’t think I need….because I have no concept. I will test drive vehicles with and without to see

comfort access…..I think I can manage. I’m pretty spry lol

massage, yes, ideally this would be in my car. But beggars can’t be choosers when it comes to CPO I suppose.

finally both cars I’ve posted have the insulated glass. Which is important, as coming from a Tesla, any little sound would drive me crazy in an already quiet car.

thanks!
Sponsored