Well made the end of year deadline,… but no one warned me of this….

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Seems such a shame to spoil her rear! Thankfully Ohio scrapped the front plate. Unloaded today at dealership; they do PDI Monday and then it’s going to be carted of to PPF on Thursday.

oh, and clear side markers are ready to switch in as well!
Both excellent decisions. (PPF & euro side markers) Congrats!
Sponsored

OP
OP

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
Both excellent decisions. (PPF & euro side markers) Congrats!
Did the same to the cayman and the macan - looks much better minus the orange :)

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
Did some give this to a six year old as a homework project? I have to stick this ugly item on the back of the car!
97C72470-57C0-4791-BFF0-798BC082C89D.jpeg
And here I thought it was Kitthawk, NC. Did the woke culture deem the Wright Brothers white supremacists and cancel them?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
And here I thought it was Kitthawk, NC. Did the woke culture deem the Wright Brothers white supremacists and cancel them?
No, it was Dayton, Ohio. See what you can learn from license plates?

BobC

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just ordered a second license plate from Reviver at the discounted rate, this one for the Defender.

Really need to stop reading this site, it's just causing an exponential increase in my spending. :CWL:
I really wanted one of these, but just couldn't see spending nearly $1000, so thanks @ithinkmac so much for the tip! Just ordered one for my new 4S. ($273.69 shipped)

Last edited:

SeattleYates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, PanameraTurbo,993cab,i8/M5/M3/914
Country flag
I would assume that you can get a plate for your alma mater, or OH pro sports team (Browns, Bengals, etc)? I'd go that route...

OP
OP

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
I would assume that you can get a plate for your alma mater, or OH pro sports team (Browns, Bengals, etc)? I'd go that route...
Not a Ohio native, so don’t really have a sports team. Wondering I can tone it down with a smoked cover.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Happy to report that both Reviver plates arrived within 3 days of ordering. Put one on my Macan, will put the other on the Taycan... which was supposed to be here last week, but we won't get into that drama again.

Installation took 10 minutes, if that. Looks even better in person. Love it!

Now I still have two other black cars in the garage, so the question is... to order again or to not order? Does Reviver give an extra special discount for four orders within a week? ☺

Porsche Taycan Well made the end of year deadline,… but no one warned me of this…. IMG_5332

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
FYI - that code I gave expires on the 7th.

-ThinkMac-

Happy to report that both Reviver plates arrived within 3 days of ordering. Put one on my Macan, will put the other on the Taycan... which was supposed to be here last week, but we won't get into that drama again.

Installation took 10 minutes, if that. Looks even better in person. Love it!

Now I still have two other black cars in the garage, so the question is... to order again or to not order? Does Reviver give an extra special discount for four orders within a week? ☺

IMG_5332.jpg

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Same issue here in Indiana but Ohio has to take the first place. This is our standard one that would look ridiculous on a Taycan.

Porsche Taycan Well made the end of year deadline,… but no one warned me of this…. 1641425892476

However, as others said there are many other plain types that seems to be at least a 100 to choose from and this is what I am considering with money going to a good cause as we recycle everything properly and when I go places and there is no recyling available I just take it with me until I find a place to properly recycle. Personal choice.

Porsche Taycan Well made the end of year deadline,… but no one warned me of this…. 1641426092599