Is this the one?

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Spec and price wise, does this seem like a good vehicle?

I don’t think, even with the impending refresh, CT prices are going to align with my budget right now. This vehicle appears (which is why I turn to you seasoned veterans) to have every option I’d want. Just saw the chalk/black interior in person and it is gorgeous….most CPOs popping up are basic black. Mamba and Neptune are my two top exteriors. So even if the refresh knocks a few thousand off the price (potentially), to me this car seems good. So, is it missing anything (other than the 19.2kw charger)? Price wise I’m mostly seeing ‘22s in this range right now.

As always, thanks for your input

https://finder.porsche.com/ca/en-CA/details/porsche-taycan-4s-preowned-EQ52MW
Sponsored

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
And just to add, a low mileage ‘23 is top on my list of wants, as warranty coverage is a big part of my purchasing decision

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
This example has it all as in "very thoughtfully configured". For example, Chalk Belts to match the Chalk interior, which I love on mine. I would not wait and get it asap if you can get for the right price, sorry cannot help with that and defer to the UK based veterans on that as the car appears to be in the UK. Why do you think you need the 19.2kW Option? It has a lot of pre-requisites and unique use case to be useful.

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
It’s actually Canadian eh.

I had the “dual charger” in my Tesla, which is similar to the 19.2 option I believe. I found it handy in specific cases, such as forgetting to charge the night before, or on a day full of running around (work, then kids after school activities). It’s not a deal breaker, but I find my wife’s Model 3 chargers soooo slowly compared to what my S used to do.

this Taycan seems to check all the boxes. But with so many to check, I just want to make sure I’m not missing a thing. There’s a similar build CT4S (options, colour combo, mileage)….I’m on the fence. But with a $20k price difference, I’m thinking this is the better buy, and hopefully the depreciation monster comes for those CTs soon

Sand dancer

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 996 turbo S, Taycan Spt Tur due Jan '23
Country flag
it’s a keeper just based on colour alone, but I am biased ❤

I never saw the benefit of passenger display but other than that it’s a great spec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
PTV+ and PDCC Sport is missing. But I haven’t driven both back to back so not sure how big of an impact this makes on the drive. Other than that, I like it.

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo 4 s
Country flag
And just to add, a low mileage ‘23 is top on my list of wants, as warranty coverage is a big part of my purchasing decision
I am selling my taycan 2023 ct 4s with 2800 miles cost 153000 offering at 120000 black with black leather extra 2 yr warranty plus many extras if interested call me 9144204157. Car is showroom condition never been in rain need to sell for medical reasons. Car is brand new.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Where I live, we get snow….you are more north of me. I would not find this car to be ideal for the road and weather conditions (snow, potholes, etc).

So I would say decent spec but not great for you.

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I am selling my taycan 2023 ct 4s with 2800 miles cost 153000 offering at 120000 black with black leather extra 2 yr warranty plus many extras if interested call me 9144204157. Car is showroom condition never been in rain need to sell for medical reasons. Car is brand new.
Thanks for the offer. I’m assuming that’s USD, which pushes the top end of my budget, without the extra COO warranty. But I’ll give it some serious thought.

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Where I live, we get snow….you are more north of me. I would not find this car to be ideal for the road and weather conditions (snow, potholes, etc).

So I would say decent spec but not great for you.
Is this because of the interior?

road wise what is the issue you see?

DMDK82

First Name
Dmitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20’ Taycan Turbo S, 23’ Rivian R1S, 20’ RR P400e
Country flag
f you are looking for a long term keeper I would suggest the Performance Package w/ rear wheel steering PDCC and Torque Vectoring. It is a huge differece for with and without. There is an amazing spec 2023 Mamba Green 4S for sale from the dealer with CPO on Vancouver BC (Langley Porsche).

https://www.autotrader.ca/go/5-60605181

They would include the shipping to Ontario.

OP
OP

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
f you are looking for a long term keeper I would suggest the Performance Package w/ rear wheel steering PDCC and Torque Vectoring. It is a huge differece for with and without. There is an amazing spec 2023 Mamba Green 4S for sale from the dealer with CPO on Vancouver BC (Langley Porsche).

https://www.autotrader.ca/go/5-60605181

They would include the shipping to Ontario.
yup saw that. But I don’t see the $17k premium for pdcc and torque vectoring being worth it for me. The car here has RWS as well.

long term is funny. I’m a high mileage driver (~30-35000km/yr) so it’s going to be at most 5yrs before I’ve gone through the battery warranty, at which point I’ll be trading in/up. I’ve learned my lesson and reframed my idea of EVs being “keepers”