electricsidecar

Threads
Reaction score
Website
electricsidecar.app
Vehicles
Volcano Gray Taycan 2022
Country flag
I'm starting to aggregate and track all of these threads in the Electric Sidecar issue tracker, given how many of these failures are going on: https://github.com/ElectricSidecar/Porsche-Taycan/issues/15.

Total number of failures tracked so far is 22. If you experience other failures you can submit them via the link.
Sponsored

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag

Cwood#44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2013 Audi A7
Country flag
This has happened to me twice...once while parked in the city a few weeks ago, and then recently in my garage...waited 15 minutes or so, and the car did reset/reboot. But I took it in yesterday to the dealer anyway for quick review and they're also going to do some additional updates that I didn't' know even existed, I hope this fixes the dreaded " red circle" problem. Otherwise I'm concerned with driving it too far from home!
Happened to me yesterday with several warnings like, "Check range","Engine Control Error". Was forced to get a Tow from a Specialized Tow Service. Luckily my Dealership was open yesterday and a Loaner Macan was there waiting for me. This Helpess feeling when you are driving on a road or Highway and Electrical Shutdown, has me thinking about going back to an ICE. Will see what they find.