so you are keeping offroad plastics? :facepalm:
Sponsored

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
  • Changed to black surrounds around the windows and black glass model designation.
I like the compromise ;)

Congrats chap you are going to love it! Now the waiting begins...

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thanks. Don't you think the silver Off road Kit with the silver surrounds and silver roof bar would all compliment each other nicely with Gentian Blue? (i know the one below from SwissBob has black bars but from the front i love this look)

1629903134726.png
Thought I recognized this photo! You won’t regret the Gentian Blue. Almost everyone comments on the colour. Love your wheels!

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
so you are keeping offroad plastics? :facepalm:
To each their own. I can't stand them either, and think they cheapen the look of the car. Clearly though people like and want them, and there will likely be folks on the resell market looking for them too.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I know, I was mislead by salesman, that offroad package brings additional 20mm, that’s why I selected it. Unfortunatelly, I haven’t found this forum soon enough…

samueldave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q3, Range R Sport, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie who has silently been following for a long time gaining (stealing!) insight and advice.

I have just placed an order for a CT Turbo and the dealer is putting pressure to have it locked by Friday morning for a supposedly October build. This is my first Porsche and first EV so it is quite a change, but I am very excited.

I think I am 95% there on the spec thanks to many people’s different posts on this forum previously (thank you all!).

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN3NVRI4

Anything I am missing or should avoid?

The only things I am still struggling with are;

Insulated laminated privacy glass…? I only want it because I’m concerned of the road noise created by the 21” alloys and want a really quiet cabin, but then I’m also concerned about the colour reportedly looking brown from the outside? The dealer says in his opinion it doesn’t make much difference to the sound. Thoughts please? Does it make the pano roof any more insulated?

I didn’t have the 22kw charger on my list, but my dealer was absolutely adamant that this will affect future value and when I still said I wasn’t convinced, they passed me over to a colleague who said exactly the same. Either they are on commission for specing this item or they really do believe it is necessary.

I am already over budget but want to get the spec right. Other things I have gone back and forth on was sports chromo vs compass and having that in White. Still considering the crayon seat belts as well.

Thanks in advance.
Looks like a good spec to me. Similar to mine, but mine isn't CT. I do wonder about the heads up display. I spec'd it but it's an expensive luxury...

I hope you get yours in October. Mine was c0mplete and sitting at the port in July, but no news as to when it will be here... Good luck.

DirtRider

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the identical exterior color and interior color on my Taycan 4S and love it! You might consider black window trim and black roof rails-- but your note indicates you may have already revised this to window trim, so I suggest adding black roof rail to match. I suggest adding back the thermally insulated glass. It's thicker and blocks sun and noise much better than standard. The privacy glass is a matter of preference. I live in Southern California and find the dark privacy is not needed, but I have the Taycan and not the Cross Turismo, so don't know if that makes a difference with that model.
Sponsored