June 2022 Deliveries

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
My 4CT got on Violet Ace yesterday, and it seems it starts moving to RI. Is there anyone else also on the same vessel?
I would like to learn how long the port processing time is at Davisville.

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 992 TTS, Cayenne Coupe S (on order)
Country flag
Got notified today by my SA my car is ready to be picked up tomorrow!! Arrived at the Houston port on 5/16. Port Processing on 5/18 and today on 5/20 delivered to the dealership. Scheduled to pick up tomorrow but still have some items that need to be done by the dealership. Can’t wait!

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Grand Champion is on its way to San Diego — ETA 5/24! Getting closer!

Now fingers-crossed no lengthy port inspections, stop-sales, etc.

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Hestia Leader gets to SD on the 23rd. So close!

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got notified today by my SA of a stop sale on my turbo. Couldn’t pick it up due to the chip shortage. Not sure how long it will be now until I can pick it up. It’s just sitting in their garage :(

Has anyone experienced this with a previous pick up and if so how long until you were able to pick up your car with the chip shortage?

sderkach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was supposed to have an April 1st delivery. My car arrived at the dealer May 13th. I spec’d the burmester sound system….now I’m waiting for a burmester amp. It’s a “stop sale”. Hoping I don’t have to wait too long for this beautiful car. I’m hoping all of you have good luck with your orders/pick up dates.

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Got notified today by my SA of a stop sale on my turbo. Couldn’t pick it up due to the chip shortage. Not sure how long it will be now until I can pick it up. It’s just sitting in their garage :(

Has anyone experienced this with a previous pick up and if so how long until you were able to pick up your car with the chip shortage?
Do you know what’s affected?

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you know what’s affected?
All he could tell me was the control module/chip recall. Not much information other than he couldn’t sell it to me until it was resolved. I checked my vin and there isn’t a recall on it. He should be able to provide me more info on Monday though.

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
All he could tell me was the control module/chip recall. Not much information other than he couldn’t sell it to me until it was resolved. I checked my vin and there isn’t a recall on it. He should be able to provide me more info on Monday though.
I thought that recall was a firmware update! I hope you don’t get stuck!

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
Is there a thread on how stop sale works? Just trying to understand how the car gets stuck on port? How would they not find it in manufacturing but in the port

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
They know at manufacturing, and they don’t want to delay shipping (otherwise cars pile up at factory). Hence, slap a stop sale on it and the dealer or port-processing fixes it/adds the missing part.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Oh nice, I seem to have moved from the July deliveries to the June deliveries! My Acid Green GTS ST got loaded onto the Supreme Ace and is on the way! It's finally close to being in my garage.

lighteningturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Still no update. My SA says he’s waiting to see when the system updates to let him know when the “chip” is available for my car and when it will arrive so they can install it. Not sure how long this will take but he says he should have a better idea by the end of the week. Who knows though :( I’m still confused on what exactly is missing since he’s not really telling me much.
Sponsored